Oh please, oh please, bring Clemson down

Advertisement
And you all bashed our staff for not landing him.
Told you all he got paid. And boy did he get paid.

Advertisement
The funny thing is, that article is really nothing. I mean, NUMEROUS schools would have done that to get Sammy Watkins. Show me the real violations.

Ummmmm

Those are real violations. Kids family stayed at the hotel for a few months.

That hotel is pretty pricey. More money involved than our little Shapiro benefits

They better hope the NCAA doesn't open up an investigation. If they do, I have a feeling they are gonna find a ton of dirt on Clemson.

Advertisement
Ummmmm

That hotel is pretty pricey. More money involved than our little Shapiro benefits

Yes they are real violations. See Reggie Bush. He didn't get the free house; his family did. Also, part of our investigation involves Shapiro providing a hotel room for the Browns during a visit to Miami.

Advertisement
Ummmmm

I mean, I know they are real violations with regards to the NCAA, but if that's all that they come up with, color me surprised. I'm not saying that that's nothing with regards to receiving NCAA punishment,but instead that it's not much considering all that we've heard about Clemson. That kid could have pretty much went anywhere. I'm thinking that numerous schools would have hooked him up like that.

I mentioned it in another thread...UF recently turned in Mike Davis based on a conversation they had with James Davis. Davis told the coaches that he got hooked up at clemson and wanted to know what UF could do for his little brother.

That could possibly open up another investigation into clemson

Ummmmm

I mean, I know they are real violations with regards to the NCAA, but if that's all that they come up with, color me surprised. I'm not saying that that's nothing with regards to receiving NCAA punishment,but instead that it's not much considering all that we've heard about Clemson. That kid could have pretty much went anywhere. I'm thinking that numerous schools would have hooked him up like that.

This one thing isn't too big of a deal but I'm hoping it helps uncover something bigger.

Advertisement
****, it watkins, and the money totals invovled add up quick on that, wow. That could be a year or more for him (as speculated it was him)

Nothing to see here....they'll just pull in another top five class like the USCs, Alabamas, and Florida States....and nobody will even blink as if they were some traditonal power. It's amazing nobody picks up on this. It's like NC State all of a sudden starts getting top 5 classes for 5 years in a row.....it makes no sense, and nobody seems to notice.

Advertisement
Back