Oh please, oh please, bring Clemson down

Advertisement
I mentioned it in another thread...UF recently turned in Mike Davis based on a conversation they had with James Davis. Davis told the coaches that he got hooked up at clemson and wanted to know what UF could do for his little brother.

That could possibly open up another investigation into clemson

Toke..You serious?

Holy ****.

If this was a few years ago, nothing my happen. But after what happened to OSU, USC and others, the NCAA has a gun to their heads to crack down. We have all been wondering how Clemson was bringing in all of these 5 stars, now we know.....

How else was a ****** school in SC going to come and get 3 of the top FLA players last year. It has been pretty obvious.

and that Hotel is pretty pricey. If they stayed there for months, that would have been a $10,000 tab.

Advertisement
I mentioned it in another thread...UF recently turned in Mike Davis based on a conversation they had with James Davis. Davis told the coaches that he got hooked up at clemson and wanted to know what UF could do for his little brother.

if your not just being a homer then UF was incredibly smart to do this

And you all bashed our staff for not landing him.
Told you all he got paid. And boy did he get paid.

only a fool would think that he didn't get paid. his HS highlight tape jumps off the screen and screams ultra mega super stud. once a decade type WR prospect. yet mysteriously he leaves south FL to go to...Clemson? WTF

he and his folks def got paid

Ummmmm

Those are real violations. Kids family stayed at the hotel for a few months.

That hotel is pretty pricey. More money involved than our little Shapiro benefits

no way!

Shapiro bought jerseys', redbull vodkas and aborted babies

Advertisement
How else was a ****ty school in SC going to come and get 3 of the top FLA players last year. It has been pretty obvious.

and that Hotel is pretty pricey. If they stayed there for months, that would have been a $10,000 tab.

Which again is not really that much money. Plus, the hotel exec was involved so I'm sure it was more like a vegas comp thing as opposed to someone paying the normal price for all of that time. At any rate, I guess when Clemson specifics came to light, I was expecting the numbers to be much higher and the violations to be more egregious. Hookups similar to that are par for the course imo. Heck, South Carolina right now is being investigated for something similar. Although the hotel price wasn't as steep, I think the number of days actually totaled more than a year.

Advertisement
Ummmmm

Those are real violations. Kids family stayed at the hotel for a few months.

That hotel is pretty pricey. More money involved than our little Shapiro benefits

no way!

Shapiro bought jerseys', redbull vodkas and aborted babies

Don't forget that little ****** bought 8 dudes one sprite (w/ refills!) each at Benihana. It was the world's most impressively small bill for a party of like 2000 pounds.

Advertisement

32.jpg

Toke..You serious?

Holy ****.

Lol.. surprised.. really?

I have literally seen cash in hand with some of these guys and many just refuse to believe it happens. ****, we have just SEEN that our guys have taken cash, and thereby been suspended, and in UM's case it was chump change. Why does everyone have their head in the sand over this?

Toke..You serious?

Holy ****.

i am almost 100% positive that UF has handed over mike davis to the ncaa...the reasoning for handing him to the ncaa was assumption on my part. James Davis is not in the NFL (possibly hurting for money)...he suddenly gets involved with his brothers recruitment and his brothers recruitment suddenly goes sideways.

Now all the sudden his brother is being quiet again?

I think it logical to assume what caused uf to report mikes recruitment to the ncaa

additionally, Mike Davis said himself that his tweet "really uf? smh" was in regards to UF coaches going to the davis family about 'something' regarding james davis. James Davis denied it and the family took his side...so they, specifically mike davis, essentially think uf is lying about james davis contacting uf coaches

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back