Oh no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fyi i was only talkin bout ibiz post... I dont believe the op or none of the other post still believe cook is a cane ya heard me

Advertisement
It amazes me that some on here keep saying Joe is as good as Cook. There is no comparison between the 2. Yearby, although a solid RB and glad we have him, is not in Cook's league. Not close.

Listen, you patsy *** son of a mentally handicapped pygmy. It is well within the realm of possibility that Cook is the superior college back.

But the opposite is also very possible.

For you to claim Cook > Yearby so definitively, I am confident you have a slot machine between your legs.
They are both remarkable talents. And as we all know, this man Yearby was Central's #1, so, ya know, let's leave the possibility open.

Had to response cause I had no more rep to take.

Ya bish.

I can only laugh at this.

If this kid was Bo Jackson, it would really suck!! But he isn't.. Or if he played defense... We need stub lb's and d-lineman, if we want our 6th national championship.. Congrats Mr.Cook on your new home!! You will be easily forgotten!!

Soooo what exactly is a stub linebacker?

It amazes me that some on here keep saying Joe is as good as Cook. There is no comparison between the 2. Yearby, although a solid RB and glad we have him, is not in Cook's league. Not close.

Listen, you patsy *** son of a mentally handicapped pygmy. It is well within the realm of possibility that Cook is the superior college back.

For you to claim Cook > Yearby so definitively, I am confident you have a slot machine between your legs.
They are both remarkable talents. And as we all know, this man Yearby was Central's #1, so, ya know, let's leave the possibility open.

Ya bish.

As I'd expect, Nolestradamus.

Cook's recruitment has gone exactly as he planned. It's a soap opera with all the ups and downs that go along with it. As fans, too many people get caught up in the competition of the recruit more than knowing or caring about the recruit himself. Fans bring this upon themselves, and recruits end up creating a snowball effect that's crazy.

The reality is that Cook would be a great addition to the class. His game, athleticism, and skills, are off the charts, and he has a few traits that you can't teach. That being said, I would rather have an amazing OL every year, a Bama-esque OL annually, over a great back; however, those two things don't have to be mutually exclusive. All of us would like to have both, and lucky for us we have that with Yearby, Powell, and the Oline studs we're bringing in. Could it be better with Cook? Sure. However, you have to roll with who you have ultimately.

The bigger question, and one that most of us can't accurately answer, is whether we lost Collins, Mathew Thomas, potentially Cook, Lane, Dixon, Michel, and possibly Rudolph, due to reasons that were staff-related or reasons out of our control. Ultimately, the most relevant staff-related issue are the Ws and Ls. Golden's going to have start stacking Ws to be able to level the recruiting playing field. He needs to establish that credibility. Other than that, I really don't often doubt his strategy or tenacity. He just needs to execute his vision at this point.

I will leave by saying that the only strategic issue I've had this cycle is not offering Treon Harris instead of Rozier. Golden should have given Harris a shot. If he failed, then he could have converted to a different position. If he prevailed, then we're all better for it. It would have firmed up BTW in the near and long-term future because I have no doubt that Harris is good enough to have succeeded here at any position, and I believe he's better than Rozier.

Advertisement

Ya bish.

Only a Nole troll would...

still sad treon would prefer to play cb at FSU than here..

WATCH THE NEXT QB AT FSU AFER WINSTON TO BE HARRIS. And we could have had him.

Kaaya is better. So is Olsen.

We will see. Treon is a winner. Will compare success after about 3 years.

Jacory was a winner - Undefeated in H.S.

Means nothing.

Winning means nothing? Really? Reeeaalllllllyyyy?

784.gif

Advertisement
jacory had potential until randy started acting like ike turner and treating him like tina.

WATCH THE NEXT QB AT FSU AFER WINSTON TO BE HARRIS. And we could have had him.

Means nothing.

784.gif

If you had any reading comprehension skills, you would have gotten the point...which is that being a winner in HS doesn't mean they will be a winner at the next level.

Had to respond cause I had no more rep to take.

Ya bish.
Well done sir.

Advertisement
this one still going.

The party is over. Turn the lights out. Go home.

Means nothing.

784.gif

If you had any reading comprehension skills, you would have gotten the point...which is that being a winner in HS doesn't mean they will be a winner at the next level.

No. I got your point. And it was ******* stupid. Thank you for stating the obvious and contributing yet another worthless post to this thread. Just because it didn't translate in one particular instance doesn't mean that it is altogether insignificant dumbass.

Advertisement
When an elite player goes from school to school committing, whose best friends and family want him home, and he has no interest, it becomes exceedingly obvious the kid is looking for the best money deal.

Until we start playing the paying game, we will continue to lose the top of the top.

This loss sucks, mostly bc Duke and Yearby are both coming off injuries.

I still think the NCAA is ****ed they ****ed up and couldn't nail us like they wanted too. I would stay away from the "paying" game . Just win and show these kids staying home is the thing to do. So far this year we have a lot of great local talent staying home

What can the NCAA do if someone who isn't a booster or employee of UM handed a kid cash? The whole "rep your city thing" holds no weight when a kid is being handed cash for a car, or his grandmas house, or a job for his dad.

James Coley at FSU versus James Coley at UM? The only difference is after he worked his tail off recruiting a kid the FSU boosters sealed the deal. Until we start doing the same we will lose the Cooks/Sony's/Scarlett's/Peterson/Coopers/lemoniers and on and on.

You wanna lock down S Fla? Start buying these kids like everyone else who recruits our area does.

BINGO. I mean....how fckg hard is it to pay a cool *** cat who won't run his puzzy, to pay these cats?!?!!? Fck, pay me 100k a year and I will guarantee cats like Cook and Sony go nowhere but Miami.
I mean...all of these cats are in our own fckg backyard, you telling me that we are really afraid of being caught by the fckg NCAA?!?!? You mean to tell me that if I am able to attend very game these cats play, holla at and chill with their people, pay light bills, water bills, rent...we ain't gettin who we want? And fck the NCAA, *****, that's my cousin! Prove he ain't, *****! I went to school with his dad- I mean, you could tell them b1tches anything!!!! I just don't fckg get it. Somebody should tell Golden's ***** *** "Al... you gotta pay to play", simple as that. If that ***** is making 2.5 mill a year and he can't set aside 1-200k to ensure that he gets the cream of the crop down here?, then he's a cheap *** ***** and he deserves to keep getting raped on national tv until he no longer has a fckg job!!!!! So sick of this bullsh1t!!!!!! Fck the excuses, Al! Get it DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For starters, the "Oh no" title of this thread is flamboyantly ***.
OP needs to invest in a nice box set collection of tampons.

Some of the folks posting in this thread do not deserve to breathe.
They are either Nole trolls or have emotional problems.

Means nothing.

784.gif

No. I got your point. And it was ****ing stupid. Thank you for stating the obvious and contributing yet another worthless post to this thread. Just because it didn't translate in one particular instance doesn't mean that it is altogether insignificant dumbass.

One particular instance? How about all of Jacory's MNW teammates? I'm sure there are a lot more. Note that it was not my point originally --- I just have reading comprehension skills and understand what the dude was getting at. You on the other hand...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back