Oh no

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant believe that there are 15 page threads everyday about this kid. He is a RB for crying out loud. The easiest position to find a player. Yes he looks like he will be good but when was the last great RB to win anything. I for one wont lose 2 winks of sleep on missing out on a RB especially when we have a player who by most accounts is every bit as good. Merry Christmas

Advertisement
It amazes me that some on here keep saying Joe is as good as Cook. There is no comparison between the 2. Yearby, although a solid RB and glad we have him, is not in Cook's league. Not close.

Wrong. I like Cook better but Yearby will be an elite college RB.

It amazes me that some on here keep saying Joe is as good as Cook. There is no comparison between the 2. Yearby, although a solid RB and glad we have him, is not in Cook's league. Not close.

I guess by him starting for 3 years and being second all time in dade county rushing meant absolutely nothing lol.. This board needs to cut the dead weight around here smh..

I guess by him starting for 3 years and being second all time in dade county rushing meant absolutely nothing lol.. This board needs to cut the dead weight around here smh..

dalvin cook has been joseph yearbys backup his whole life

Advertisement

and lol at Yearby being solid i guess being a 5 star on Scout, top 50 on rivals, and top 20 on ESPN means solid... This board might need to start charging to get rid of the idiots lol...

Advertisement

and lol at Yearby being solid i guess being a 5 star on Scout, top 50 on rivals, and top 20 on ESPN means solid... This board might need to start charging to get rid of the idiots lol...

I will gladly hand DMoney $100 and a case of beer in person at the bowl game to start the process.

Assuming that he cracks open a beer with me and we celebrate my vision of McCord hitting Teddy Ruxpin so hard he sees 305 in orange and green twinkles.

Advertisement

Ok let's be real here. They split carries, Cook wasn't necessarily a "backup". Cook playing both ways is the only reason he got less carries.

Yearby: 721 carries, 5593 yards, 68 TDs
Cook. 399 carries, 4267 yards, 64 TDs

I'm happy as **** to have Yearby but anybody trying to act like Cook is a lesser back to Yearby is a delusional homer.

Advertisement

I will gladly hand DMoney $100 and a case of beer in person at the bowl game to start the process.

Assuming that he cracks open a beer with me and we celebrate my vision of McCord hitting Teddy Ruxpin so hard he sees 305 in orange and green twinkles.

Im drunk as **** right now but i can thise happening all so clearly

IMO which means little I give the slight edge to Cook. However, yearby shouldn't be treated as a consolation prize either.

Listen, you patsy *** son of a mentally handicapped pygmy. It is well within the realm of possibility that Cook is the superior college back.

But the opposite is also very possible.

For you to claim Cook > Yearby so definitively, I am confident you have a slot machine between your legs.

They are both remarkable talents. And as we all know, this man Yearby was Central's #1, so, ya know, let's leave the possibility open.

Had to respond cause I had no more rep to take.

Ya bish.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back