Oh no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I'm shaking my head at how many porsters actually thought we had a legit chance.
Cook gave you no reason to think he'd commit here.

Oh so no one here is going to claim to know about the 500k that sealed Duke to Miami?

I honestly don't care if anyone is getting paid to go anywhere. I hope they ***** the NCAA slavery system for as much as they can get.

When I see the $$$ for x recruit to goto y location, I smile and say good for that ****, getting some of his outta all the money they make the schools and NCAA they get screwed out of.

Hope they all get as much as they can.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lol BS. He took an official visit here and signed the financial papers with UM and we were in his final 3. We had a legit shot our coaches just arent very good recruiters

The *****assedness in this thread is near normal Cane meltdown level, just watered down a bit due to Christmas

Advertisement
Oh well. If he doesn't have his heart set at Miami, it is better not to have him

I'm shaking my head at how many porsters actually thought we had a legit chance.

Yeah because saying he wanted to play with Yearby, or wearing UM gear, or throwing up the U in pics all the time, or saying he grew up a Canes fans are not reasons to think he'd come here

Clemson, Florida, now Free Shoes....Cook is trying to get the F outta Miami, he's going to run buckshot all over our defense for the next 3 years

Advertisement
Lol BS. He took an official visit here and signed the financial papers with UM and we were in his final 3. We had a legit shot our coaches just arent very good recruiters

I normally don't bother to "neg" but you took absurdity to a new height.

Some people make Cook out to be Adrian Peterson. He's not that good... Jesus. We have Duke, Yearby, Gus, and Crawford, and Powell. We'll do just fine. Miami needs lock down Scarlett next year.

This.

From what I've seen he's a very talented athlete. He doesn't have great vision back there though - in the highlights from the games where Yearby was injured (State Champs?) he often gets bottled up behind the line and doesn't make 3-4 yards out of nothing.

Granted if he's given a hole he can take it the distance and he has power to match.

It's not a crushing loss though. He'd have just been a nice addition.

Lol. Guy is the most explosive kid in the state. I'd say he's more than a "nice addition".

Will people freak out when Lane picks Florida State? Lane is Fred Rouse 2.0. (You know how that turned out)

That Fred Rouse comment is the exact thing people were saying about Coley when everybody thought he was going to FSU.

Yep

Last week Powell and Moten claimed Cook committed to UM. Cook to UM.

C'mon, chise...you're better than this. You're overthinking/overestimating cook's troll games.

Yeah because saying he wanted to play with Yearby, or wearing UM gear, or throwing up the U in pics all the time, or saying he grew up a Canes fans are not reasons to think he'd come here

Wearing miami stuff? Bfd - most every sofla kid does hat. About yearby - it was always a very safe mealy mouth answer about "yeah,
It would be nice to play with him", and just about every sofla kid grew up a canes fan - we all know where the whole "dream school" bit leaves us.

Warning flags were up when he committed to Clemson.

Remind me again who was the starting RB at Central the last two years? Oh, that's right Joe Yearby....I almost forgot since so many pu##ies around here talk about an all purpose player in Cook like he's the next Adrian Peterson...

Advertisement
We have both obvious FSU trolls on this thread and some responses equally absurd.

NO WAY COOK COMMITTED IMO.

Wait until UA and then move on either way.

Some people close to situation feel he is all cane.

I have no clue myself but can spot a troll job a mile away.

If he does go to FSU it will suck but we have a SICK class coming in.

Remind me again who was the starting RB at Central the last two years? Oh, that's right Joe Yearby....I almost forgot since so many pu##ies around here talk about an all purpose player in Cook like he's the next Adrian Peterson...

Yearby's too small, like Duke, he can't handle the workload

782.gif

it took all the way to the end of December to take the dumbest post of the year award.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back