Oh My

Advertisement
Advertisement
The thing I noticed was that Mark got fired up for the APS pregame talk. I had been afraid his calmness did not have an off switch. Seems like he felt that game matter a lot. "Swag is wupping the man on the other side of you!" That is football. I look forward the FSU pregame -- think Mark will want that game very badly. He will want to show the world that he is a top HC and the THE U is back -- deal with it. The other thing I like was the battles in practice between dline and oline. Kool's attack mode will improve our oline.

I had the pleasure of speaking with Mike Rumph the other day for a little while and I asked him about Richt's temperament. I always got the impression that he is too calm and relaxed. Rumph started laughing and said **** naw he's a mad man lol

I love it. I love Richt #mancrush

For everyones viewing

KqlW5kt.gif

The ball switch was so smooth and quick. He made that all look too easy.

I hope the recruits are watching this as many time as I have in the last half hour. Let's. Go. Canes!

Advertisement
The thing I noticed was that Mark got fired up for the APS pregame talk. I had been afraid his calmness did not have an off switch. Seems like he felt that game matter a lot. "Swag is wupping the man on the other side of you!" That is football. I look forward the FSU pregame -- think Mark will want that game very badly. He will want to show the world that he is a top HC and the THE U is back -- deal with it. The other thing I like was the battles in practice between dline and oline. Kool's attack mode will improve our oline.

I had the pleasure of speaking with Mike Rumph the other day for a little while and I asked him about Richt's temperament. I always got the impression that he is too calm and relaxed. Rumph started laughing and said **** naw he's a mad man lol

That is good news. He is a Cane and should be more than a little pi... off for getting canned and never winning an HC. We need the fire and it is okay if it is hidden.

I want to see that talk before the FSU game. Noticed how they all said "Yes Sir" at the same time, no pause, during that App St speech. Total respect. They know he can get them back to what Miami should be.

Easily the best Miami football view I've seen in a loooong time. Great job by the video staff!

Advertisement
McCloud looks like a freak of nature, geez! Love how big Gus sets the tone for practice. Ahmon and Walton are only going to get better….Richt is hungry, i love it

You can see it when he's talking to the press. Seems to be extremely meticulous about time and its usage. The best are usually very detail oriented and he's no different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I want to see that talk before the FSU game. Noticed how they all said "Yes Sir" at the same time, no pause, during that App St speech. Total respect. They know he can get them back to what Miami should be.

That's the definition of "buy in." It's why I harped on leadership so much over the last 3 failed regimes. All those guys knew football and plays. None of them were leaders. None could push the right buttons and get consistent buy in from their teams.

That's why they players quit so easily. They didn't trust their supposed leaders. They kept putting them in bad spots and then blaming them. After awhile, guys get sick of that **** and speak through their effort and action. They spoke loudly and clearly during last year's fateful Dabostation.

They've been dying to have a leader they can trust on every level, and that's why I kind of scoff at guys calling for trap games and look ahead mentality already creeping in for the GT game.

If Rick is who I hope he is that should not even be on the table for a program that's accomplished nothing in over a decade. If they're already playing that look ahead and disrespect game that's not a great sign.

CRM is the ultimate father figure:

Respected, loved, and nobody wants to cross him.

He has earned their respect and they will play for him with blood and tears.

College football is biting their nails hoping we don't beat FSU.

Let's get GT and let Paul Johnson know that those days are ova

Advertisement
Back