Oh My

Advertisement
wow. richt gets fired up and aggressive in the lockroom. not that al golden nervous begging "please trust the process"

Advertisement
Advertisement
I can't even imagine the speech Richt gives before FSU. These guys are playing all out for their coaches. This is seriously the type of media videos we have been missing. Nice to see our media production also took a step up.

I can't even imagine the speech Richt gives before FSU. These guys are playing all out for their coaches. This is seriously the type of media videos we have been missing. Nice to see our media production also took a step up.

True that, and you better believe that is more than likely a result because of Richt. Old staff wanted to "ignore the noise".

Advertisement
This is night and day. The kids are listening, they're having fun...it looks like a TEAM for once.

ESPNU released our winning pct against our next opponents; they gave us 70% chance against GT, a 35% chance against FSU and everyone else, including ND, was at 53+%. Arbuckle said if we beat FSU, the nation will have no other choice but to pay attention to us, and we have a really good chance of going undefeated.

We don't need anyone paying attention to us...we just need to continue to play w chips on our shoulders. I've said it all along, this team can shock ppl. We have 32 ESPN 300 players on this roster. Talent is not the issue; that was Golden's narrative. Coaching was the issue, and now, we have that.

Let us smoke GT and watch us play like wild animals against FSU. It's all about this U...the world just have to be reminded.

Advertisement
CMR's swag speech is overrated. I prefer his predecessor's " let's channel our inner cheeseburger" talks in all honesty. At least he had a degree in sports psychology.

c20447790fac4ad9999b16024a368617.320x240x158.gif

For everyones viewing

KqlW5kt.gif

This is exactly why teams like App Store should never have a sniff of a chance against UM when the UM coach knows how to use his talent properly. Richards is a true freshman, and he's 100x better than anyone on that team.

Advertisement
Back