This is one angry Nigerian

View attachment 38951

Sony: "what the **** did you say about my momma?"

poor DL *******: "dude! that wasn't even me! I didn't say anything!??"

Sony:

us-en-entrees-protein-pancakes.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
You have to be a brand name poster to watch it, if you can't see it, you need to improve your posting skills.

Get to work!!

Manny Diaz is quickly becoming my favorite guy on the staff. He just wants to destroy other players and bring pain.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The thing I noticed was that Mark got fired up for the APS pregame talk. I had been afraid his calmness did not have an off switch. Seems like he felt that game matter a lot. "Swag is wupping the man on the other side of you!" That is football. I look forward the FSU pregame -- think Mark will want that game very badly. He will want to show the world that he is a top HC and the THE U is back -- deal with it. The other thing I like was the battles in practice between dline and oline. Kool's attack mode will improve our oline.

menace-2-society-o.gif

"Swag isn't swaying back and forth before kickoff and then they run it back to the 45 yard line"

Manny Diaz is quickly becoming my favorite guy on the staff. He just wants to destroy other players and B=bring pain.

Yeah. I wasn't impressed with his hire but little dude is starting to win me over. I love the whole "violence" thing. That was the essence of our old defenses. Other teams were just afraid. OU fans hated us for taking that from them. I knew a bunch and they would say we out OU'd them. Violence brings pain, pain brings exhaustion and fear.

Advertisement
The thing I noticed was that Mark got fired up for the APS pregame talk. I had been afraid his calmness did not have an off switch. Seems like he felt that game matter a lot. "Swag is wupping the man on the other side of you!" That is football. I look forward the FSU pregame -- think Mark will want that game very badly. He will want to show the world that he is a top HC and the THE U is back -- deal with it. The other thing I like was the battles in practice between dline and oline. Kool's attack mode will improve our oline.
Yeah I had no idea he got amped like that what a pleasant surprise

Advertisement

That's the calmness of a confident man who know what he can do and doesn't feel the need to prove it all the time.

Yeah I had no idea he got amped like that what a pleasant surprise

I think it has extra impact since he is so calm all the time.

Advertisement
Back