Oh BTW, Lingard is still on our team...

filmcane

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
With so many changes and things going on, let's not forget that we have a potential mega-star at RB. I can't believe that Enos is not already cooking up some plays to get Lingard out in space. With his elite speed, I can totally see him being utilized like USC did with Bush back in the mid-2000's.

Very excited to see Lingard make people remember that he was a 5* and probably the fastest RB in the country when he chose the Canes.

Gentlemen, Enos will have lots of weapons to play with .

Advertisement
Advertisement
Am i the only one who thinks lingard could be like cj spiller? Imo similar styles
Nah I don’t see that comparison at all...I hope I don’t get struck down, but Lo looks like APs twin galloping in the open field. He don’t run as hard tho and I don’t think he’s the classic bell cow like AP..I would say Darren McFadden or AP in height build and running style

Advertisement
I dont understand why we didnt see more of him and pope they could have gone to bama and been featured, hope to see changes next season
Zo got hurt and played in a wingT O in HS. So he’s learning curve was steeper than most Fresh RB. As for Pope. He needs to get stronger/faster came in late for fall campaign

Can wait to see what Enos designs play wise for Lo and the rest of our fleet of big-time Ferrari’s. I bet he drools just thinking about what kind of plays he can dream up just to get them all in space. Sure, he had wonderful talent at Bama, but ours isn’t that far behind theirs.

tenor-5.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
With so many changes and things going on, let's not forget that we have a potential mega-star at RB. I can't believe that Enos is not already cooking up some plays to get Lingard out in space. With his elite speed, I can totally see him being utilized like USC did with Bush back in the mid-2000's.

Very excited to see Lingard make people remember that he was a 5* and probably the fastest RB in the country when he chose the Canes.

Gentlemen, Enos will have lots of weapons to play with .

Interesting. I saw Lo as a straight line speed guy. Not a juke in space guy.

Good comparison, but Lo is a little taller and is probably a hair faster, but not quite as quick as Spiller. Spiller was a monster, so I would love for him to have a similar career.

We're all Canes fans here, but Lingard is not faster than Spiller was. Spiller ran sub 10.3 in the 100. His fastest time in the 60m was significantly faster than the school record for Miami. How on Earth did you reach the conclusion that Lingard is faster?

I believe Lingard will be the starting RB next year with Cam (RB2) getting his fair share of carries as well. I can see DJ touches actually increasing from last year, but I think it will be in broader capacity (carries, catches, wildcat, PR, etc....)

Advertisement
Back