Oh BTW, Lingard is still on our team...

Advertisement
Is Lingard back to health? I'm concern about his recovery. I've seen so many athletes go down from a serious injury and never really fully recover. What's the word on Lingard recovery?

Is Lingard back to health? I'm concern about his recovery. I've seen so many athletes go down from a serious injury and never really fully recover. What's the word on Lingard recovery?

Frank Gore had his fare share of injuries before the NFL to go on and Break All-Time NFL records. And who can forget Willis Mcgahee(That Replay Killed me inside) to go on and be productive. Lingard will come back stronger than ever, Legends cant be stopped. Paul George Literally "Broke a Leg".... Deep, Deep inside I hope EVERYTHING'S PERFECT

Frank Gore had his fare share of injuries before the NFL to go on and Break All-Time NFL records. And who can forget Willis Mcgahee(That Replay Killed me inside) to go on and be productive. Lingard will come back stronger than ever, Legends cant be stopped. Paul George Literally "Broke a Leg".... Deep, Deep inside I hope EVERYTHING'S PERFECT

This is true in both cases. I remember McGahee taking the whole season off (rookie) with the Bills. McGahee actually is a great example of someone coming back from a serious injury but it took him a lot of time.

DJ should be used all over the field... motion, wideout, slot, RB, QB... **** if you can use him at Safety too... like Michigan used Peppers... just have designed plays for him...

Advertisement
Good comparison, but Lo is a little taller and is probably a hair faster, but not quite as quick as Spiller. Spiller was a monster, so I would love for him to have a similar career.
He reminds me of Kenyan Drake with hrs highth and speed one cut ability playing for alabaga and dolphins

I maybe in the minority here but I think Davis will be the better of the two. I think both can be successful.

Advertisement
Nah I don’t see that comparison at all...I hope I don’t get struck down, but Lo looks like APs twin galloping in the open field. He don’t run as hard tho and I don’t think he’s the classic bell cow like AP..I would say Darren McFadden or AP in height build and running style
Darren McFadden for sure. Same build, same explosiveness. Good comparison.

Advertisement

Nick Chubb and Todd Gurley say Lo can do it also.

We're all Canes fans here, but Lingard is not faster than Spiller was. Spiller ran sub 10.3 in the 100. His fastest time in the 60m was significantly faster than the school record for Miami. How on Earth did you reach the conclusion that Lingard is faster?

It has been reported that Lingard clocked a 4.27 in the 40, which falls under the 'color me gone' category. Spiller ran a 4.27 at the NFL combine. The fastest 40 time ever at the combine was John Ross at 4.22. In other words, one could throw a very small blanket over Lingard, Spiller and Ross and cover them all.

Based on the strength, conditioning and technique training Lingard will receive at the U (assuming his knee injury does not have a lasting negative impact) could very well equate into an even faster 40 time (and 100).

The NFL times the 40 at the combine, and not the 100, although some scouts and track and field experts believe the 100 is a better measurement as to a players true speed.

Advertisement
Can wait to see what Enos designs play wise for Lo and the rest of our fleet of big-time Ferrari’s. I bet he drools just thinking about what kind of plays he can dream up just to get them all in space. Sure, he had wonderful talent at Bama, but ours isn’t that far behind theirs.
Don't forget Enos was just the QB coach at Bama and never called plays while there.

Advertisement
Back