Oh BTW, Lingard is still on our team...

Advertisement
Fake news. Mods need to delete thread. Lingard transferred to UCF last month.

I believe Lingard will be the starting RB next year with Cam (RB2) getting his fair share of carries as well. I can see DJ touches actually increasing from last year, but I think it will be in broader capacity (carries, catches, wildcat, PR, etc....)
I dont get why they ballooned DJ up they could of used him at his HS weight and eventually moved him to DB. I think he could of been a great CB

Advertisement
Safe to say that the staff on offense were dreadful at everything except recruiting, where they managed to haul in some nice pieces. They had no earthly idea how to utilize them (Dallas not seeing the field until mid 2017 for instance) but they left a full cupboard.

Advertisement
How bad was Lo's injury?

I know it was a knee but I don't recall if it was bad enough to redshirt (since we had depth) or was bad enough for a long rehab.

With so many changes and things going on, let's not forget that we have a potential mega-star at RB. I can't believe that Enos is not already cooking up some plays to get Lingard out in space. With his elite speed, I can totally see him being utilized like USC did with Bush back in the mid-2000's.

Very excited to see Lingard make people remember that he was a 5* and probably the fastest RB in the country when he chose the Canes.

Gentlemen, Enos will have lots of weapons to play with .
I've heard Enos has some some special packages cooked up for Cager.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Did you really compare prime Reggie Bush to Lorenzo Lingard? It’s like people on this board don’t watch football.

With so many changes and things going on, let's not forget that we have a potential mega-star at RB. I can't believe that Enos is not already cooking up some plays to get Lingard out in space. With his elite speed, I can totally see him being utilized like USC did with Bush back in the mid-2000's.

Very excited to see Lingard make people remember that he was a 5* and probably the fastest RB in the country when he chose the Canes.

Gentlemen, Enos will have lots of weapons to play with .
Another thread on Lingard? Nothing has changed on cis. Post numerous posts on same subject. Amazing.

Advertisement
Back