Oh boy Gundy

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
Hum, I guess you think he is Republican? Could be.

Advertisement
So when OSU fires him, do we want him for Manny replacement. We did okay with our last OSU HC. Not that there is a chance in **** we hire him, just wondering. I seem to remember lots of people wanting him when it was just a coaching question.

The chance of the University of Miami hiring Mike Gundy is 0% with a margin of error of 0%.

Advertisement
I just have one question.
Did the money for the ipf include a locker room?
We’re building dorms and sht but we need oleds and massage chairs and slides and pools and bouncy houses in that bih!!!!!
where is it!!

Advertisement
Howard Stern used the same language...in black face...on video but nobody cares. Wonder if his political affiliation has anything to do with it

Oh, here we go with the "let me find some non-Republican who did something similar so I can focus on 'hypocrisy' rather than the underlying subject" routine.

Stern did a comedic routine parodying Ted Danson doing a blackface routine while he was dating Whoopi Goldberg.

Was Gundy doing a parody of some well-known news story when he was calling other players racial slurs?

It's so obvious when MAGA types are just sending each other tweets and texts and e-mails with the latest "look at this hypocritical Democrat" fake-outrage.

Was Gundy tricked into using racial slurs in 1989 because he watched Howard Stern's New Year's Rotten Eve in 1993?

Advertisement
I was looking for witnesses other than other Colorado players. I assume this chatter was on the field. Did the refs hear it? Maybe some of Gundy’s teammates willing to come forward? Or perhaps other similar incidents? I’m looking for a pattern of behavior from Gundy, and this tweet does not provide one. I could just as well presume Gundy is or once was a racist by his growing up white in Oklahoma.

But you would agree that a news article from over 30 years ago (when newspapers demanded 2 sources to verify such a claim) would have led to a lawsuit from Gundy (at that time) if he could prove that it was false, correct?

Oh, here we go with the "let me find some non-Republican who did something similar so I can focus on 'hypocrisy' rather than the underlying subject" routine.

Stern did a comedic routine parodying Ted Danson doing a blackface routine while he was dating Whoopi Goldberg.

Was Gundy doing a parody of some well-known news story when he was calling other players racial slurs?

It's so obvious when MAGA types are just sending each other tweets and texts and e-mails with the latest "look at this hypocritical Democrat" fake-outrage.

Was Gundy tricked into using racial slurs in 1989 because he watched Howard Stern's New Year's Rotten Eve in 1993?
Anyt injustice can be forgiven when you got hot *****s having orgasms on sybians and making out with each other.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back