Status
Not open for further replies.

MiamiChris

Freshman
The hits keep coming
DA15898C-A112-4E58-9DFA-D5AC479D2C6F.png
644AB306-4ECF-4029-9FC1-8FCEDE8EF1B3.png

Advertisement
One of two things is happening. They are either working on a buyout or a new video talking about how much he has grown since then and that’s not who he is.

Then more stories will come out and then option one is triggered.

Not to defend Gundy, but are there any reliable witnesses to corroborate this allegation?

Advertisement
Not to defend Gundy, but are there any reliable witnesses to corroborate this allegation?

I believe Alfred Williams who hosts a radio station would be that witness. Obviously he spoke to Shannon Sharpe in private but curious if he would say something publicly if asked. Not sure why someone would lie about that when his team was beating Gundy (QB at the time) 41-7.

Advertisement
I believe Alfred Williams who hosts a radio station would be that witness. Obviously he spoke to Shannon Sharpe in private but curious if he would say something publicly if asked. Not sure why someone would lie about that when his team was beating Gundy (QB at the time) 41-7.
I was looking for witnesses other than other Colorado players. I assume this chatter was on the field. Did the refs hear it? Maybe some of Gundy’s teammates willing to come forward? Or perhaps other similar incidents? I’m looking for a pattern of behavior from Gundy, and this tweet does not provide one. I could just as well presume Gundy is or once was a racist by his growing up white in Oklahoma.

I was looking for witnesses other than other Colorado players. I assume this chatter was on the field. Did the refs hear it? Maybe some of Gundy’s teammates willing to come forward? Or perhaps other similar incidents? I’m looking for a pattern of behavior from Gundy, and this tweet does not provide one. I could just as well presume Gundy is or once was a racist by his growing up white in Oklahoma.

give it time, I believe this was just posted today. My guess is most of the refs are old as 💩 or dead now

Advertisement
Advertisement
This isn’t new info. It’s been out there 31 years... so this clearly isn’t what this is about. It’s about the tshirt. And the truth with the tshirt is that the key problem is that it indicates he is republican... let’s be real about this. That’s what people don’t like. The rest is just trying to find whatever ammo can be used.

If u watch the clip posted shannon says there were other plays from different teams who said that Gundy called them the n word also

This isn’t new info. It’s been out there 31 years... so this clearly isn’t what this is about. It’s about the tshirt. And the truth with the tshirt is that the key problem is that it indicates he is republican... let’s be real about this. That’s what people don’t like. The rest is just trying to find whatever ammo can be used.
Dude that's the problem right now ur deluding the point. What's being brought out is he called ppl a racial slur multiple times and yet he wants ppl of the same race help him make millions. It shouldn't matter when he said it. He said it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back