Oh boy Gundy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I kindly asked you to read the entirety of the thread and my posts. You obviously didn’t. My mother’s parents were married after the war. The both lost their first wife/husband and children and families. One hundred and forty seven dead, two survived. You are ignorant. I’m also not voting for Joe Biden. However, you and your posts make the point for some, that Republicans are racist and under educated. Pander your racist fear mongering propaganda to someone else. I’m done with this conversation.
Boar, you’re a lonsman? We might be able to get a minyan in here after all.

How the F did this thread go from Gundy repeatedly using the ‘N’ word 30 years ago to conjuring up Hitler and Castro?
06871E99-BA76-4D90-BA34-7EAC1DA2CBC1.gif

Advertisement
It's not a huge stretch to come to the conclusion that a guy who grew up in OK and wears a mullet at 50 has racist in him. I mean show me the poster on this board who isn't somewhat racist and i'll show you the liar.

This isn't like it's some "gotcha" moment that popped up 30 years later. This was written about back in 1989 in a newspaper after the game. Strong evidence that it happened and it's probably who Gundy is at heart.

Don't disagree with your post but isn't part of it a little contradictory? If we are all racist then isn't pointing out something said 30 years ago a gotcha moment?

Howard Stern used the same language...in black face...on video but nobody cares. Wonder if his political affiliation has anything to do with it
Isn’t Howard Stern a Republican?

Not sure that we need to devolve into Dem vs Rep

White people are soon going to be coming up with their own stories soon. **** is getting lit in the the real world. Crazy stuff is said on the field and courts, but does he have a traxk record through the years? **** if I know, but it's apparently dogpile time on anyone ever.
How about lyrics in music?

Maybe its time for all to retire certain phrases because they are so "hurtful" right?

#ChuckDWasRight,Right?

Last edited:
Advertisement
there is too much smoke with gundy and he isn't really doing great lately. his prospects don't look good.

So are we permanently accountable for our past or are we allowed to mature and evolve? Whichever you pick, be consistent with the application of that standard.
People can evolve and become better going forward but certain past behaviors may always continue to eliminate them from participating in certain things. Reformed Felons May be changed but they still can’t buy guns.

Apparently, this information was available and known when Gundy was hired in a position supervising a majority of athletes who are black. That shows indifference by those who hired him, IMO.

I just want to see consistency. Either we are permanently accountable for our past sins or after a period of time and a little contrition, they are forgiven. I'd choose the latter because I believe in second chances and the ability to change.

What we can't have is some people being forgiven like Sen. Byrd and some people being crucified like Gundy.

Advertisement
Cant be a college coach at a public university and be an example of leadership and morality, while making millions suckling off of the free labor tweet of young black men, when you’ve used that word with hate in your heart And it doesn’t matter if it happened 31 years ago, 13 or 3.

Can you clarify what you mean concerning "free labor"? These young men both black or white that have talent to play football at the college level receive scholarships worth thousands of dollars to pay for an education they can use for further career advancement, or showcase their skills they can then parlay into millions themselves at the next level.

If you think they should receive more, that is a different argument; but these young men choose where to go and who to play for and accept the terms and conditions for their "services". They are not "working" for free or being forced to "work".

Advertisement
In America forgiveness is selective...

Carl Reiner, Rob Reiner, Sarah Silverman, Jimmy Kimmel, Jimmy Fallon, Whoopie Goldberg, Joy Behar, Ted Danson, Robbie Downey Jr, oh it goes on and on and on and on

👆all staunch conservatives....huge donors to RNC according to reports.

Last edited:
The man wore a t-shirt. He’s entitled to do that in this country no matter what the butt hurt bigots say about it.

HARDLY.

He is often in favor of protecting his tax bracket of course, but is consistently moderate-left Dem on almost every issue.

Isn't he a self proclaimed republican? Calling out the underage, backstage wanderer seems pretty bi-partisan these days...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back