OG Corey Martinez

LT Gibbons
LG Martinez
C Linder
RG Darling
RT McDermott

Thats a great haul!! I'd switch Darling and McDermott. Darling has better footwork.

Sony has to factor the best OL haul in UM history into his decision right? I'll admit I have some info on a couple of our guys but none on Sony. It's just hard for me to see Sony in a UGA jersey the kid grew up a die hard Miami fan.

What other players do u have info on and what is it?

Advertisement
LT Gibbons
LG Martinez
C Linder
RG Darling
RT McDermott

Thats a great haul!! I'd switch Darling and McDermott. Darling has better footwork.

Sony has to factor the best OL haul in UM history into his decision right? I'll admit I have some info on a couple of our guys but none on Sony. It's just hard for me to see Sony in a UGA jersey the kid grew up a die hard Miami fan.

Nobody talks about how Sony was here with KC and Reilly when they committed on the 28th so why does nobody think Sony committed also?

LT Gibbons
LG Martinez
C Linder
RG Darling
RT McDermott

Nobody talks about how Sony was here with KC and Reilly when they committed on the 28th so why does nobody think Sony committed also?

Maybe Sony told Kc he was going to UGA and that is why Kc said the following after committing....

"I'm going to do everything... all the other South Florida kids need to come home...be home, so that the U can be champs again. All these other kids need to stay home. This is your place. You grew up here. How can you leave this place? ...Everyone stay home and go to the U."

BUUUUT I really hope not!!! I hope Sony recognizes the opportunity that he has here. To play for his hometown team, in front of his family, in front of his friends, for the team he grew up loving and wanting to play for... how cool would it be not only to win a championship for the team you love but to BRING that program BACK to dominance where it hasn't been in the better part of a decade? And to come in to an offense that is just loaded with a stacked OL... he claims he liked the 2 back set UGA used last year but didn't we split carries with James/Duke? If he wants competition he'll have Duke/Yearby (both 5 star backs)?? **** if he wants more tell him to commit and start working on Cook to flip to UM... doesn't get more competitive then that.

Sony... quit toying everyone and come home!!

Last edited:
LT Gibbons
LG Martinez
C Linder
RG Darling
RT McDermott

this cant be life.....

95.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back