OG Corey Martinez

RiDLer80

All-American
His name was brought up in the Gibbons thread about him possibly telling Reilly that he would come to Miami with him or something like that.

Anybody have any additional info on him? Has he visited, interest level, he release a top 5 or 10 yet?

I'd like one more interior OL this class to make it a absolutely perfect.

Advertisement
Reilly Gibbons Dad told a recruiting analyst that he expects Corey Martinez to join him at Miami

Advertisement
While I have no insight into this guy's recruitment, "Corey Martinez" just sounds like an FSU name to me.

I saw him last summer touring the campus. One thing I can assure you he is really intrigued by our Campus

Advertisement
Sony can't say no to the o line class as it is but even more so if we land martinez

Nice Film! Put these 5 guys on a plan and unleash them in two years. Dang. Now the projects like Diaz and Terry are on outside looking in!

good smart kid like Gibbons and his mom is a big canes fan. The best OL class Miami has ever signed. I still think the staff will take a hard look at Diaz in camp.

Advertisement
I am going to say the same thing about him that I said about Gibbons because it seems to be working. I'd be surprised if he came.

Advertisement
I am going to say the same thing about him that I said about Gibbons because it seems to be working. I'd be surprised if he came.

he's definitely coming here.. Sony well it's not looking good

Whats the scoop?

Martinez is coming down for a visit to Miami in the next week or so. Sony I don't have inside info on his recruitment but these stories that keep popping up everywhere is crazy. That rumor that his brother is a package deal with him might have legs that same thing happened at American Heritage.

LT Gibbons
LG Martinez
C Linder
RG Darling
RT McDermott

Thats a great haul!! I'd switch Darling and McDermott. Darling has better footwork.

Sony has to factor the best OL haul in UM history into his decision right? I'll admit I have some info on a couple of our guys but none on Sony. It's just hard for me to see Sony in a UGA jersey the kid grew up a die hard Miami fan.

Advertisement
Back