Often overlooked

How many more reports do we need to hear when it comes to a lack of accountability from the coaches??? These coaches make an insane amount of money. They are ALL over paid IMO. These young men deserve better coaches. It starts at the TOP.

Cmon now
I mean I’m agreeing with you but it sounds like you’re trying to make it seem like you “got me”

Advertisement
Often over looked but in many cases the most important hire is the sc coach
I truly believe our downfall started after mofitt left
Our teams lever looked the same after he was gone no matter who came after
So what y’all think of feeley should the next coach keep him and if he gets canned who would you want
I think this is the second most import hire after hc
Our guys get stronger but they seem to get slower. Is it just me?

Advertisement
My worry is does Cristobal really have an ace up his sleeve and is he really going to bring in a better S&C program than Lane? Saban almost hired his S&C coach Wilson Love to be Alabama's S&C coach last year. If UM passes up that opportunity it's really a bad decision. Can you really pass up being able to say Saban wanted our S&C coach? Apparently Cristobal has a S&C coach from Georgia. Not too shabby. But still, you've got to be sure Cristobal's S&C program will be able to transform the team.

Often over looked but in many cases the most important hire is the sc coach
I truly believe our downfall started after mofitt left
Our teams lever looked the same after he was gone no matter who came after
So what y’all think of feeley should the next coach keep him and if he gets canned who would you want
I think this is the second most import hire after hc
I think its an overrated prerequisite the SC be allowed in weight room while training athletes.

4821BA23-C74C-4BB0-859A-7DB994704F1B.jpeg

Aaron Feld. Makes $420,000 a year and has worked at UGa and Bama. Dude is a maniac

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back