Often overlooked

jsy

Recruit
Often over looked but in many cases the most important hire is the sc coach
I truly believe our downfall started after mofitt left
Our teams lever looked the same after he was gone no matter who came after
So what y’all think of feeley should the next coach keep him and if he gets canned who would you want
I think this is the second most import hire after hc

Advertisement
Often over looked but in many cases the most important hire is the sc coach
I truly believe our downfall started after mofitt left
Our teams lever looked the same after he was gone no matter who came after
So what y’all think of feeley should the next coach keep him and if he gets canned who would you want
I think this is the second most import hire after hc

Bring back Swasey...

After Mofitt left the offense would sometimes stagnate. But in 2000, his last year, they were unstoppable every game except really early against Washington. You're not going to beat the S&C program Lane has in place with his S&C coach going back to his Alabama days.

Advertisement
Advertisement
When it comes to S&C you can blame Feely if you want

But how many more reports do we need to hear when it comes to a lack of discipline, broken culture, lack of focus etc etc

You keep recruiting kids like that and encourage that type of environment, how do you think they approach working out?

Cmon now

I watched a 10 minute YouTube video of him prepping some of his players for the combine a few years back and I said to myself **** how is this dude not a P5 strength coach ? He must just really love living in rural Louisiana
When there were rumors of him coming here I talked to him for a bit on Instagram. I’m in the same sort of field and we chatted it up

He truly loves it there. He said it was an honor to be mentioned in connection to the job but there’s no way he was leaving

Advertisement
When there were rumors of him coming here I talked to him for a bit on Instagram. I’m in the same sort of field and we chatted it up

He truly loves it there. He said it was an honor to be mentioned in connection to the job but there’s no way he was leaving
That's exactly the vibe I got from him, dude seemed legitimately happy there. But that's the level of strength coach we need.

I don't think people realize that Swasey was so out of step with the evolution of S&C he failed the mandatory test needed to work with student athletes. His last year here he wasn't allowed to be in the weight room with the kids when they were lifting.
Facts

I think our players need to do more conditioning, aka cardio. Im convinced its being tired that's making us so penalty-ridden.

Advertisement
After Mofitt left the offense would sometimes stagnate. But in 2000, his last year, they were unstoppable every game except really early against Washington. You're not going to beat the S&C program Lane has in place with his S&C coach going back to his Alabama days.
Moffitt left for LSU in 2000. Was only at UM 2 years. 98 and 99.

When it comes to S&C you can blame Feely if you want

But how many more reports do we need to hear when it comes to a lack of discipline, broken culture, lack of focus etc etc

You keep recruiting kids like that and encourage that type of environment, how do you think they approach working out?

Cmon now
How many more reports do we need to hear when it comes to a lack of accountability from the coaches??? These coaches make an insane amount of money. They are ALL over paid IMO. These young men deserve better coaches. It starts at the TOP.

Cmon now

I was impressed with the weight room approach Kurt Hester from La Tech has. He's a major country boy who loves to hunt though so I doubt he'd see himself as fitting in here at Miami. Feeley's not bad but I'm sure we can definitely upgrade that entire department.
The that's the side that you sell him. There's plenty of hunting opportunities in Florida.

If Cristobal gets hired (I'm for Lane) it's vitally important to know what kind of S&C program he would bring to UM. If you hire him without knowing if and by how much the S&C will be upgraded, things could be eerily similar to the last 15 years. How will his S&C compare to Lane's Alabama program.

Advertisement
Back