Offseason Prattle while we wait for Spring Practice: I think UM passes UF this season

filmcane

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
I know that's not exactly an overly-brave prediction, but I do think this is very important.

We passed FSU a few years ago, and we had hopes of passing UF this year, however... By the end of the season, it was very clear that we were definitely behind them in an overall sense.

With Manny's new subtractions and additions to both coaches and players, and with UF losing their very effective OC, I do get the sense that we will pass them this year. We finally have dudes coaching and recruiting on both sides of the ball.

Now, if the NCAA will simply allow teams to take on additional transfers, I will really be drinking the coolaid! Love to pick up one of those Samoan LB's or really, any effective LB who can bring that room some leadership.

Advertisement
Well, we finished ahead of UF in record and we have a known commodity at starting quarterback going into 2021. We recruited stronger and improved our staff.

The exact moment everything fell apart for them is documented here.

College Football GIF

Well, we finished ahead of UF in record and we have a known commodity at starting quarterback going into 2021. We recruited stronger and improved our staff.

College Football GIF
Still don’t know what the **** marco was thinking. Boy had a full lapse in judgement

Advertisement

College Football GIF
If the program begins to flounder like FSU Wilson will be the scapegoat.

That entire family will be pariahs.

You hate to see it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Look. I feel like we won 8 games last year because of King. Without him we were a .500 team. He's coming back from ACL surgery and is one bad twist from being gone again.

Without him, with what I've seen up to this date, I don't see a Manny Diaz coached team winning 8 games.

I hope I am wrong and he continues to grow as a coach, he has made all the right moves the last few off seasons. But now its time to prove it on the field against good teams.

Yea kind of like Tiger..

He was winning everything in site till he took one 9 iron to the face and his whole career went to sHT immediately...lol
Well to be fare he did win another Masters since that iron smacked him. :)

Advertisement
Back