Offseason Prattle while we wait for Spring Practice: I think UM passes UF this season

Advertisement
Look. I feel like we won 8 games last year because of King. Without him we were a .500 team. He's coming back from ACL surgery and is one bad twist from being gone again.

Without him, with what I've seen up to this date, I don't see a Manny Diaz coached team winning 8 games.

I hope I am wrong and he continues to grow as a coach, he has made all the right moves the last few off seasons. But now its time to prove it on the field against good teams.

So what's the gaytors record without Trash.

Advertisement
Look. I feel like we won 8 games last year because of King. Without him we were a .500 team. He's coming back from ACL surgery and is one bad twist from being gone again.

Without him, with what I've seen up to this date, I don't see a Manny Diaz coached team winning 8 games.

I hope I am wrong and he continues to grow as a coach, he has made all the right moves the last few off seasons. But now its time to prove it on the field against good teams.
I think 8 wins is realistic after a full spring and fall, even if King never starts a game. The defense and Oline should improve with the new coaches, transfers & returning seniors; not to mention the incoming freshmen increasing the talent pool and level of competition.

D222B2A4-BEFF-43AE-AEC5-0EBBD65F9259.gif

Advertisement
Back