Official Vote for Al Golden's Replacement Thread

Vote for your Top 5 Coaches

• Total voters
Advertisement
WOW! Didn't think it would be nearly 80%.

Firing Day is 46 away.

Tomorrow we get Gobbled. Enter Sandman? That only servers the Gobblers.

Instead, let us honor the destroyers of Miami football: our BOT (master); and AD, Baked Jimmies (puppet).

Master of puppets, I'm pulling your strings
Twisting your mind, and smashing your dreams
Blinded by me, you can't see a thing
Just call my name, cause I'll hear you scream

[video=youtube;kV-2Q8QtCY4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV-2Q8QtCY4[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
The funniest thing about all this is you guys aren't learning from the Golden hire.
I don't want no coach that hasn't been proven at a big time school. I don't care how successful Fuente has been at Memphis.
Give Me Hue Jackson all **** day.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Brent Venables is another guy that is a realistic target and a fit for our program. He knows the ACC, has recruited South Florida, and Clemson has produced top-notch talent on defense under his watch. His system fits the athletes in S. Florida, and he's not so expensive as to be unreachable for us.

He's never coached for a losing team- or a team that missed a bowl- has a ring from his time with Oklahoma, and is an outstanding recruiter.

Downside is he's from Kansas, so he might not be a fit for the Miami lifestyle, and his defense's deteriorated at the end of his time with Oklahoma, as a co-DC.

If caution using the "where they're from" rationale as a reason they aren't "Miami material." I hate the bang that drum but look at Howard, JJ, Jimmy. Then, look at randy and Al (northeast/philly). There's no rhyme or reason.

Advertisement
Back