Official Vote for Al Golden's Replacement Thread

Vote for your Top 5 Coaches

• Total voters

NVA CANE

All-American
Vote for your top 5 coaches. You can vote for more than one for now. In a couple weeks we will whither this list down based on the results and vote again. Not every coach is going to be listed and I tried to keep it as realistic as possible.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
butch or pagano, herman's gunna get picked up somewhere else like south carolina or **** texas if they strike out

Vote for your top 5 coaches. You can vote for more than one for now. In a couple weeks we will whither this list down based on the results and vote again. Not every coach is going to be listed and I tried to keep it as realistic as possible.

No chip kelly? What is so unrealistic about him? That's exactly the type of hire we need to make.

Advertisement

No chip kelly? What is so unrealistic about him? That's exactly the type of hire we need to make.
I wanted to include him, but as others have pointed out, I don't think hes going to leave the eagles. He got personnel decision power at Philly and I don't think hes getting fired this year. I think he makes it another year or two. Would love to have him but I just don't think his job is in trouble.

1. Butch Davis
2. Butch Davis
3. Butch Davis
4. Butch Davis
5. Butch Davis

1. Butch Davis
2. Butch Davis
3. Butch Davis
4. Butch Davis
5. Butch Davis

Oh, and I'm stuffing the ballot:
1. Butch Davis
2. Butch Davis
3. Butch Davis
4. Butch Davis
5. Butch Davis

Advertisement

I wanted to include him, but as others have pointed out, I don't think hes going to leave the eagles. He got personnel decision power at Philly and I don't think hes getting fired this year. I think he makes it another year or two. Would love to have him but I just don't think his job is in trouble.

I think the fact that he has personnel decision power and the team is not playing well is exactly why he will be fired......That division is a cesspool though so who knows what will happen.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back