Official Visits - December 10th Weekend

Guy has literally been the HC 6 days...
You can still announce Mirabal. McClendon. TRob. Feld. Field. Riley has announced a good number of his staff. Same with LSU, SMU, etc.

We all saw how UF’s announcement was met. I think TRob and McClendon announcement would have similar results.

Advertisement
You can still announce Mirabal. McClendon. TRob. Feld. Field. Riley has announced a good number of his staff. Same with LSU, SMU, etc.

We all saw how UF’s announcement was met. I think TRob and McClendon announcement would have similar results.
I think we will see some of that during this week after Wednesday. Main focus was closing on these guys for Early signing day. I understand what you saying tho.

Napier and Riley got hired before Mario did (Riley was 8 days before) and neither have announced a full staff yet. Also, just because it isn’t public yet doesn’t mean recruits haven’t been told who’s coming

Advertisement
In what world was OJ HOWARD all world?.

Man yall dudes are insecure bad. Alabama has like 2 te's total in the nfl....with 1 of them barely being equal to David Njoku at hopes and currently Brevin Jordan is even outplaying as a rookie (Brevin has 3tds so far this year). We are about to have our last 4 or 5 te's drafted. Alabama isnt even int he conversation...its Iowa, Notre Dame, and us if your speaking on TE'S. Then you gonna speak about UGA??..LOL
Money post.

Some of these dudes just post stuff to post.

UGA and Bama better for TE?!?

:rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

:pgdead:

Advertisement

Why does it matter? Obviously the recruits are being told who is already a done deal and that’s all that matters.

Advertisement

Riley and Kelly were in place before Mario.

Also, those programs had their ADs. Rad just got on board late last week. So I expect Mario and Rad want to be on the same page regarding new staff hires & contracts before anything is officially announced.

I’m in agreement fam. This top secret, waiting for the bowl games and being respectful BS, seems to be a miami thing

Riley and Kelly were in place before Mario.

Also, those programs had their ADs. Rad just got on board late last week. So I expect Mario and Rad want to be on the same page regarding new staff hires & contracts before anything is officially announced.
Yes I'm aware that these guys I mentioned are still filling out their staffs. But using Riley as an example, he announced a few of his staff members within 24 hours of being hired. Specifically his DC and WR coach. But Rad not being announced until middle of last week could definitely have impacted timelines.

It's not a big deal and I'm probably just being impatient but I just think if you have these hires locked up why not announce? When Raymond got announced by UF it kinda sent a message (I still think Napier falls flat on his face) and I think McClendon and TRob would have a similar impact.

Advertisement
Big time riser was my nickname back in the day.

Moten is a name to watch wed. Mario was on him hard at Oregon. Miami and Oklahoma are the ones to watch.
Didn’t even know he was signing early.

Advertisement
Back