Official Visits - December 10th Weekend

Advertisement
In what world was OJ HOWARD all world?.

Man yall dudes are insecure bad. Alabama has like 2 te's total in the nfl....with 1 of them barely being equal to David Njoku at hopes and currently Brevin Jordan is even outplaying as a rookie (Brevin has 3tds so far this year). We are about to have our last 4 or 5 te's drafted. Alabama isnt even int he conversation...its Iowa, Notre Dame, and us if your speaking on TE'S. Then you gonna speak about UGA??..LOL
People watched and remember the national championship game where he had the 200 yards and 2 TDs as a junior vs Clemson. They forget the rest of the year he had 400 and 0. Same with the next year where he had 100 yards and a TD in the title game and then 500 and 2 the rest of the year (where 60 and 1 came against Kent State). He was fine, but the all world myth is just that. It's nonsense.

Here's the list of reported players that will be visiting campus this weekend:

Kevin Coleman - 5 star WR (uncommitted)
Cyrus Moss - 4 star DE (uncommitted)
Nyjalik Kelly - 4 star DE (committing on 12/15)
Jaleel Skinner - 4 star TE (committed to Bama)
Derrick LeBlanc - 2023 4 star DL (uncommitted)

Wesley Bissainthe - 4 star LB (Miami commit)
Chris Graves - 4 star ATH (Miami commit)
Jacurri Brown - 4 star QB (Miami commit)
Khamauri Rogers - 4 star CB (Miami commit)
Markeith Williams - 4 star S (Miami commit)
Isaiah Horton - 4 star WR (Miami commit)

I believe these are all confirmed via reporters. I'm sure I'm missing some so let me know.

10/9 edit - Took a few names off like Kevin Coleman, Malik Agbo, and Landon Hullaby since those didn't seem to be confirmed visits. Added Rogers and Horton.

10/10 edit - Kevin Coleman, Cyrus Moss, Jaleel Skinner added. Removed Javontae Barnes.
Just wanna bump this as, if we get Coleman and Moss, that would end up being a clean sweep on OVs from this weekend. And all blue chips.

I know FSU is taking advantage of a loophole that allows for official visits for EE's during the dead period or something like that. They're having kids on campus right after xmas. You all know anything about this rule

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back