Official Visits - December 10th Weekend

Advertisement
Advertisement
A few days ago none of us even knew Skinner was visiting. Disappointing but I don’t think anyone realistically thought he’d flip.

I consider a Kelly commitment on Wednesday + holding on to Wes a nice start to Mario’s tenure here. Then hopefully he’ll be able to get his staff into place over the next week or so and make a big push for February signing day. Plenty more targets available that can help salvage this class.

Btw Jaleel already left

Never really expected him and to be honest, he was more of a cherry on top prospect than a must have. His main value was insurance in case Arroyo decides to hit the portal over playing time. Kelly and Moss are the true targets this weekend plus closing on all the committed recruits. Defensive ends and cornerbacks are the #1 priority for this class.

Advertisement
A few days ago none of us even knew Skinner was visiting. Disappointing but I don’t think anyone realistically thought he’d flip.

I consider a Kelly commitment on Wednesday + holding on to Wes a nice start to Mario’s tenure here. Then hopefully he’ll be able to get his staff into place over the next week or so and make a big push for February signing day. Plenty more targets available that can help salvage this class.
Coleman is the cherry on top.

dumb decision by him, came for the free trip. Transfer portal in 2 seasons after he rides the pine.
Ok, so if he's not any good, why would you want him? You sound like the guy that sits around telling girls you'll treat them right, while they are only interested in the guy they are with.

Advertisement
Ok, so if he's not any good, why would you want him? You sound like the guy that sits around telling girls you'll treat them right, while they are only interested in the guy they are with.
Nah he's good, i'm just saying it's a dumb decision from him given Bama is bringing in 2 other TE's and have billingley and Metu on their roster. We have Mallory, and Arroyo; that's it really.

Not to mention our track record with developing TE's far exceeds bama.

Nah he's good, i'm just saying it's a dumb decision from him given Bama is bringing in 2 other TE's and have billingley and Metu on their roster. We have Mallory, and Arroyo; that's it really.

Not to mention our track record with developing TE's far exceeds bama.
Maybe he beats them out. You never know. The cream always rises to the top.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back