Official Visits - December 10th Weekend

Advertisement
Sounds like a lot of hype but not much to show for it yet, which is totally expected given the timing of everything. Hopefully Mario can convince some of these guys to push off signing early.

Kelly is much-needed, huge addition if we can lock him up.
Sounds like we have Kelly, which is huge, but we still have our work cut out for lots of targets between now and regular signing day. Kelly + Moss, Coleman, and Stewart would be huge. Everything else can be all portal if they're impact type guys.

Sounds like we have Kelly, which is huge, but we still have our work cut out for lots of targets between now and regular signing day. Kelly + Moss, Coleman, and Stewart would be huge. Everything else can be all portal if they're impact type guys.
I would like to think we split with Moss or Coleman; if we got both, holy.

I have a good feeling on Stewart; not sure why given the bags A&M is dropping, but I just have a hunch. I think it would certainly help our chances with Stewart if we could land a few others studs on ESD, but I know given the timing of everything, my expectations aren't high.

Very refreshing to see this kind of no-nonsense, yet energetic and passion from Mario though. We're in great hands.

Sounds like a lot of hype but not much to show for it yet, which is totally expected given the timing of everything. Hopefully Mario can convince some of these guys to push off signing early.

I also think with the early signing day on Wednesday most of these kids will just wait till then to announce if they haven't committed to a school already.

Advertisement

I have a good feeling on Stewart; not sure why given the bags A&M is dropping, but I just have a hunch. I think it would certainly help our chances with Stewart if we could land a few others studs on ESD, but I know given the timing of everything, my expectations aren't high.

Very refreshing to see this kind of no-nonsense, yet energetic and passion from Mario though. We're in great hands.
Ya have to keep a guy like Stewart in your backyard and that would be a true game breaker for early Mario magic.

Feel excellent about Kelly, good about Coleman, and can't get too much of a read on Moss other than he seemed to really be invested into Mario. Just not sure if he's willing to come cross country. And to me, feels like long way to go with Shemar although I like our chances.

Na. Coleman is the target this weekend. Pretty much had Kelly before the visit. Moss just came BUT Mario lead at UO so I would think he wins out again. Skinner fell in love with “being a WR” in case y’all forgot.

Advertisement
We had zero time to work with for opening the board back up and ESD breathing down our necks. Hopefully a lot of good prospects push back ESD or were already planning a Feb signing. I’m sure we will see offers flying around after ESD and hopefully see some positive portal action.

Advertisement
Advertisement
welp
Screenshot_20211212-140311.png

Advertisement
Back