Official Visits - December 10th Weekend

The only player that we would need to sneak in town is Banks and thats because he technically has no OVs left so red flags would go up as to how he paid for a visit on his own dime I guess. JMO. Anyone else to me wouldnt need to be snuck in. Kamari Wilson is free game to me. And hes been here a bunch of times already. Coleman has already made it clear he is interested so why keep that a secret? I dont know. We will see I guess..And if Banks does indeed come..good luck keeping that on the hush hush from bloggers, peeping Toms and local reporters.

Saban has been known to put the screws on kids and even pull offers for kids who OV when he doesn't want them to. A kid like Earl Little might not want his name all over the place if he was planning to visit. Fans on social media can be PITAs.

This is a new staff that these kids are willing to hear out and give a chance to, but they might not want to rock the boat. Names will leak out eventually, but if giving a kid some cover helps get him on campus then you try to honor it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I thought I read Barnes changed his mind to USCw... has that changed?

edit: NVM, I see where the source came from today and it conflicts with what I saw yesterday... so that's great news!

Advertisement
Ahmad Moten said he's planning on taking an official visit, I can only guess its this weekend

1639155334542.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back