Official Visits - December 10th Weekend

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Saw a report that fringe Top 100 4* RB Jovantae Barnes will be in Gables this weekend......

Initially watching his highlight video, I thought Cam Harris in HS (no wiggle only straight line speed).....but as the video rolls on, he shows some wiggle and ability to run through contact while keeping his legs moving...not sure of the competition level in Vegas but he played on the same team as UGAs Darnell Washington and I also saw in highlight him playing vs HS Powerhouse Bishop Gorman.

TAKE ALL DAY

Advertisement
Advertisement
The only player that we would need to sneak in town is Banks and thats because he technically has no OVs left so red flags would go up as to how he paid for a visit on his own dime I guess. JMO. Anyone else to me wouldnt need to be snuck in. Kamari Wilson is free game to me. And hes been here a bunch of times already. Coleman has already made it clear he is interested so why keep that a secret? I dont know. We will see I guess..And if Banks does indeed come..good luck keeping that on the hush hush from bloggers, peeping Toms and local reporters.

Advertisement
Back