Official Visits - December 10th Weekend

This is interesting... These guys are not push overs.. culture fit? Or is he looking at another level of player for Miami??
I think it's more about Mario not looking to do Oregon dirty. He knows that if he tells these guys come on over they will be at Miami.

Saban wouldn't care if he were in Mario's position, but Mario has some decency. Mario has been quoted as saying any of the Oregon recruits/targets in Florida he'll go after for 2022 but the others he will leave alone (minus the two OL in Texas).

Advertisement
Advertisement

daffy duck masturbation GIF

Advertisement
Question for those that know. How much does an official change with a new regime. I know not much could be changed this cycle due to Mario being hired Monday but am curious how much different a OV can change with new staff’s.

Advertisement
Question for those that know. How much does an official change with a new regime. I know not much could be changed this cycle due to Mario being hired Monday but am curious how much different a OV can change with new staff’s.
What you can do can’t change because they have rules but the personalities change and how it’s presented changes. That’s probably the biggest thing

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back