Official Visitors 2018 - Tracking

Dennis Briggs update
I mentioned on the podcast last week that Coach Kuligowski spoke with Briggs last week and the line of communication was still open.

After exchanging messages with Briggs this morning, it appears like Miami’s defensive line board is taking shape.

Coach Kool spoke with Briggs last Thursday to get a feel for where he was at in his recruitment. I asked Briggs this morning if he was planning to take an official visit to Miami and he said “Coach Kool was supposed to get back to me about that so I don’t know”.

There’s still a chance that the visit takes place at some point, but this should signal where Miami’s confidence is on Daniel Carson, who has similar versatility to play end or tackle.

Advertisement
Going from no real roster depth to walk-on practice depth in 3 seasons..
That's how to do it. Hats off to the staff.

Advertisement
https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/canes/128314

**Campbell and Miami remain in a good place. His recruitment has been quiet all around, which is a good sign for UM as well. His official visit to Coral Gables with Surtain, Nesta Silvera, and Andrew Chatfield is on tap for January 26th.

**Miami is actually still in contact with T William Barnes and it remains a slight possibility he visits in January.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dorian Gerald
1/3/18 Miami has offered College of the Caynons three-star defensive end Dorian Gerald.

Nicholas Petit-Frere
Petit-Frere hasn't set any of his three remaining official visits, but said its' a 'possible' that he makes it to Coral Gables given the fact that he enjoyed the last time he was down in South Florida to see the Hurricanes which was two years ago for Miami's last-minute loss to Florida State.

Christian Meadows
Meadows, who has been committed to the Seminoles since July of 2016, will be in Coral Gables the weekend of Jan. 26 with some of his family members.

"I'm going to try and get my mom to come and maybe some of my brothers and my auntie."

Who tf tweeted Gerald and got his position wrong

Correction: who from cis

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back