Official Visit Weekend #4 June 25th-27th

I remember when NKemdiche pulled this stunt with Clemson when he came out. Told them if they took like 3-4 of his teammates he would commit and then pulled the rug as soon as they did. LOL. And remember thats how John Franklin ended up at FSU because Alex Collins did the same to them and then left to Arkansas. Then Franklin was pushed out the next year. lol.

I think Manny is too savvy for this and like you said, once **** gets real, its every man for themselves. Its a stunt thats been pulled way too often and doesnt work anymore. I doubt UCF even falls for this if the LB isnt very good.
The Franklin one was hilarious because nobody thought homie was a D-1 QB to the point he was punchline

Advertisement
We need at least 4 OL in this class right? So Carswell and Hood should be the backbone and then we can wait for Armella and Richardson down the road. They wont announce for a while anyway because im sure they want to see how the season plays out especially since they are FSU main targets as well so lets get these two in the bag if we can. Great development guys.
I like Richardsons upside.

Advertisement
Both are green and at the top of Brad's board. Anderson just under Stewart among the DEs, Lyons above Tarber at the top of the DT list.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back