Official Visit Weekend #4 June 25th-27th

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm down with the twins. Outstanding athletes and competitors.
sounds like they are trying to be a package deal with a LB they play with , who we likely aren’t interested in. Right now, UCF seems willing to take all 3.

Advertisement
Ok. Most of the time, those package deals are just hype and the kids realize it's every man for himself.
I remember when NKemdiche pulled this stunt with Clemson when he came out. Told them if they took like 3-4 of his teammates he would commit and then pulled the rug as soon as they did. LOL. And remember thats how John Franklin ended up at FSU because Alex Collins did the same to them and then left to Arkansas. Then Franklin was pushed out the next year. lol.

I think Manny is too savvy for this and like you said, once **** gets real, its every man for themselves. Its a stunt thats been pulled way too often and doesnt work anymore. I doubt UCF even falls for this if the LB isnt very good.

I remember when NKemdiche pulled this stunt with Clemson when he came out. Told them if they took like 3-4 of his teammates he would commit and then pulled the rug as soon as they did. LOL. And remember thats how John Franklin ended up at FSU because Alex Collins did the same to them and then left to Arkansas. Then Franklin was pushed out the next year. lol.

I think Manny is too savvy for this and like you said, once **** gets real, its every man for themselves. Its a stunt thats been pulled way too often and doesnt work anymore. I doubt UCF even falls for this if the LB isnt very good.
One thing Clemson did get out of that NKemdiche deal was a little known RB known as Wayne Gallman. He went on to have a stellar career at Clemson was 1st team ALL ACC, and got drafted in 4th round.

Advertisement
I realize many of our 2022 targets only had June to take their OVs if they wanted to verbal somewhere prior to the season. So clearly several are missing out on Paradise this weekend.

But with those alumni rolling in, I guarantee we're going to see more 2022 kids on campus than the current list. I bet everyone who's not out on an official makes it, including kids committed elsewhere.

Wow just read this article about it, this is crazy. How did I miss this?

Clemson got played, they took a 5-9 2 star CB because Nkemdiche said if they didn't he would go to Ole Miss.

I realize that, but the dead period lifts during the last weekend of July, which is when Paradise Camp has traditionally occurred. Is that no longer the case this year?
Manny moved Paradise to this weekend. The dead period starts again June 28th and runs through July 24th.

Maybe the thinking was moving it up gives them more options for recent Canes playing in the NFL to attend. In the past, NFL training camps were an issue.

Advertisement
Back