Official Visit Weekend #4 June 25th-27th

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good question to have: will there be more guys on OV’s who commit or guys back for Paradise committing? I’ll go the latter.

Advertisement
Gotta beat ASU for Jackson, this is a pretty stacked OV weekend.
ASU has bigger concerns right now.

Having said that, prior to their recent problems, ASU was on a lot of recruits and being talked about by a lot of recruits. Guess hosting recruits and families, when no other school can, gets you some buzz....until you get caught.

Advertisement
IMO we NEED a Devon Jackson. He’s priority No. 1 for me this weekends with Tolan not too far behind. I wasn’t too fond on how well Hood moves. I understand that a kid that big is somebody you take and you let me prove that he can’t play but Carswell and that kid from Arkansas are so much further up my board.

Both Jackson and Wes are light in the as$ right now. I hope they can get up to 215 by time they get to campus in 7-10 months depending on if they EE. So they won’t be ready to start until 2023. We need a portal guy for real who can help next year. The guys on roster ain’t it.

Both Jackson and Wes are light in the as$ right now. I hope they can get up to 215 by time they get to campus in 7-10 months depending on if they EE. So they won’t be ready to start until 2023. We need a portal guy for real who can help next year. The guys on roster ain’t it.
Diaz needs to figure it out when it comes to lb recruiting. It’s been pitiful. T will leaving and then Patke sliding in is going to hurt on the trail for years to come

Advertisement
How can you say right now that no DEs will be ready by 2023? Lol

IMO we NEED a Devon Jackson. He’s priority No. 1 for me this weekends with Tolan not too far behind. I wasn’t too fond on how well Hood moves. I understand that a kid that big is somebody you take and you let me prove that he can’t play but Carswell and that kid from Arkansas are so much further up my board.
We need at least 4 OL in this class right? So Carswell and Hood should be the backbone and then we can wait for Armella and Richardson down the road. They wont announce for a while anyway because im sure they want to see how the season plays out especially since they are FSU main targets as well so lets get these two in the bag if we can. Great development guys.

We need at least 4 OL in this class right? So Carswell and Hood should be the backbone and then we can wait for Armella and Richardson down the road. They wont announce for a while anyway because im sure they want to see how the season plays out especially since they are FSU main targets as well so lets get these two in the bag if we can. Great development guys.
Unless he pushed back the decision I think Richardson announces in early August.

Oh okay. Wasnt aware. Thanks for clarifying.

Regarding DJackson, we cant lose this guy to ASU. And I know he had a helluva time on that visit so it will be tough.

That said, I long for the days when an announcer says this again, "3rd down and 5...they go for the toss play! Stopped in its tracks for a loss!..yeah folks you can pretty much forget about that against this UM speed at LB. Tear out any toss plays, stretch plays or anything to the outside. These LBs have track speed and it aint gonna happen!" Bissainthe and Jackson can bring us back to those days again!

Advertisement
Back