Official Visit Weekend #3 June 18-20th

Chase Smith vibes watchin that highlight tape.
Agree. In that, he's a playmaker on offense and defense. With the change in vision for striker (Ish wanting it to be a bigger nickel), do you all see Chase moving to WLB sooner rather than later? He's 6-3, 200, right? And already more productive than Huff, maybe?

Advertisement
All of these OVs are great and the staff seems to be putting in the work but when are we gonna get some commits? I know to some commitment is a just a word but to other recruits seeing talented players lining up to go to the U has to be influential.

If Shemar or someone of that caliber commits tonight,you can't tell me the gravity of that decision doesn't pull others our way. We need some high profile guys on board asap.

All of these OVs are great and the staff seems to be putting in the work but when are we gonna get some commits? I know to some commitment is a just a word but to other recruits seeing talented players lining up to go to the U has to be influential.

If Shemar or someone of that caliber commits tonight,you can't tell me the gravity of that decision doesn't pull others our way. We need some high profile guys on board asap.
Oh pipe down @Mackmiller974

Advertisement
Quietly important name on that list: JaCorey Thomas.

He’s an FSU legacy and lives an hour from Gainesville, so it will be a battle. But he’s a perfect fit at striker. NFL body, multi-position football player, physical and can run.

The word from a friend of the family is that the kid wants to go to UF. Idk if his UF offer is commitable but that's what he said.

I believe they were told told hold off on committing right now. I may be wrong though.

From Mansell this morning: - Nashville (Tenn.) Hillsboro offensive tackle Jacob Hood had a "great" official visit to Georgia. The 6-foot-8, 350-pound prospect has named a top five of Georgia, Auburn, Miami, Mississippi State, and Ole Miss. Right now, I am told Miami is the biggest competition for Georgia and he will be there June 25 for his third official visit. That is likely going to be his final visit with a decision probably coming in August
What in the blue **** are they feeding these kids?!

Advertisement
This kid Covil is a big hitter, and we could definitely use that on our team. His spring 21 tape is full of big hits.

His film POPS but the secrets out on him now, Clemson trending up for him. I think he should be our main striker target but if Clemson is the favorite it may be a waste of time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who is Thomas related to making him a legacy? Matthew Thomas cant have kids that old yet, right?

I think this
Funny you should say that. I saw that LSU is revisiting their last two weekend schedules and may be "rescheduling" some of those for fall. the thought is not to waste visits now that they have had some camp action, etc...
This is the smart move IMO.

Advertisement
Back