Official Visit Weekend #3 June 18-20th

Advertisement
How’d it sound live? Compelling or forced?
Nah it sounded legit. It was T-Rob that was giving the pitch to an auditorium full of recruits/parents.
He was talking about the dominant days of Miami, and how we need you guys to stay home and "put on for the crib" in order to return to those days of dominance. Something like that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Manny really knows how to fkin kills the off-season. Video of him playing guitar at his house with recruits singing along is just epic. It’d be mad corny and FSUesque if they were just sitting around watching him play but the fact that they were all singing along is awesome.

nvm I think those are coaches lol

Manny really knows how to fkin kills the off-season. Video of him playing guitar at his house with recruits singing along is just epic. It’d be mad corny and FSUesque if they were just sitting around watching him play but the fact that they were all singing along is awesome.

Link?

and maybe some parents? I figured that's who took the video

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back