2023 Official Visit Weekend #3: June 17-19

Advertisement
Seymore is a talented kid. Malachi Nelson even called him his favorite receiver on SFE. I don't know why people are rushing to push him out of the class.

Ivins recently said Jalen Brown got kinda bullied out in Vegas and it was Jurrion ****ey who took over in the tournament

Seymore is a talented kid. Malachi Nelson even called him his favorite receiver on SFE. I don't know why people are rushing to push him out of the class.

Ivins recently said Jalen Brown got kinda bullied out in Vegas and it was Jurrion ****ey who took over in the tournament
They star watching. Seymore is underrated, good speed and great body control, breaks tackles after the catch

isnt the fact that he is even on that tournament team a really good sign as to the level of his talent. Because isn’t that particular team one of the more elite in the country

Advertisement

Jalen Brown has a lot of Pope to his game. I said it.

This 100%... Ivins is not the only one saying that about JB btw.... His future, his REAL money making position is CB.

the dark knight joker GIF by hero0fwar

Advertisement
WR Jalen Brown
WR Ray Ray Joseph
WR Robby Washington
WR Raymond Cottrell
Unintended consequence is this also places pressure on Jean to make up his mind.

I could be wrong, but imo we only really have 1 WR spot remaining. Washington is committed, and both RayRay/JBrown might as well be commits because with all the smoke, they have to be like 97% on-board.

Problem is if Mario will even allow Jean to commit without taking his visits due to him already having decommitted once.

Advertisement
He is an elite athlete who out athletes people on the field. Hands are decent at best and his competitive nature is okay. He is much bigger than Pope though. He isn’t a perfect prospect but unlike Pope he has actually put up numbers on the field whereas Pope was more of a 7v7 beast.

He is an elite athlete who out athletes people on the field. Hands are decent at best and his competitive nature is okay. He is much bigger than Pope though. He isn’t a perfect prospect but unlike Pope he has actually put up numbers on the field whereas Pope was more of a 7v7 beast.

A lot of pope:

drops✅
down on any contact✅

Advertisement
No, I just mean here comes the sudden pile-on where the board scouts start to internet flex and crap on a super talented kid the staff wants badly.
No one is crapping on him. But the thing is CB is easily his best position. Jalen Brown is a 5 star corner right now. WR is not his natural position and he has glaring holes ( drops and down on contact with the slightest touch). Those are legit concerns that we have seen with other highly touted WRs in the past that are highly rated. This last camp he was dropping a lot of balls and played pretty poorly. This is not an isolated event. So why is he such a highly touted kid? he has speed. He can take it to the house and that is a valuable skill still. However don't be surprised if he starts his college career at WR and eventually changes to CB which is a position that will make him MILLIONS (he's that good). That is all I can say about this.

No one is crapping on him. But the thing is CB is easily his best position. Jalen Brown is a 5 star corner right now. WR is not his natural position and he has glaring holes ( drops and down on contact with the slightest touch). Those are legit concerns that we have seen with other highly touted WRs in the past that are highly rated. This last camp he was dropping a lot of balls and played pretty poorly. This is not an isolated event. So why is he such a highly touted kid? he has speed. He can take it to the house and that is a valuable skill still. However don't be surprised if he starts his college career at WR and eventually changes to CB which is a position that will make him MILLIONS (he's that good). That is all I can say about this.
Question becomes WILL he play corner cause if he will you can’t lose bring him in even if he wants to start as receiver.

Advertisement
Back