2023 Official Visit Weekend #3: June 17-19

Advertisement

Definitely passes the hudl test, smooth, good body control, not crazy fast but got some horsepower in the cleats. Plays mean, aggressive. Played defense too, wild cat.

Impressive.

Our WR would be quickly transitioning to a more well rounded room adding Cottrell to Horton and Young for size/speed combo guys.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I put it on the Rashada thread but he just said he's officially visiting this weekend on twitter and deleted it 10min later....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah, a litle strange to me. Why not just run your TE wide. That should accomplish the same and create a bigger mismatch. But what do I know...
Most tight ends aren't that fast, would be my guess. There is a difference between a tight end and a wide receiver, despite what this board would have you think...it is pretty rare that you get a guy like Pitts or Njoku that is just a freak and can function as a true receiver.

Most tight ends aren't that fast, would be my guess. There is a difference between a tight end and a wide receiver, despite what this board would have you think...it is pretty rare that you get a guy like Pitts or Njoku that is just a freak and can function as a true receiver.
And even those freaks don’t really function like a WR. They are noticeably not as agile.

Advertisement
Back