2023 Official Visit Weekend #3: June 17-19

Advertisement
Advertisement
further emphasizes how serious he might be given the short amount of time we've had contact.
We probably was laying the ground work with him. One thing i noticed, all the players we hear about publicly, they have actual interest. There are many more we contact but the staff realize its no point in pursuing. They probably hit up man who never even heard of Miami thats committed elsewhere just to see the response. They are thorough

Advertisement
Big outside guy, not a blazer but not slow by any means (11.1 recorded a couple years ago) but a true X. Would be a very nice addition with some of the smaller guys we are looking to add. It’s nice to have options. Apparently he visited with Emory before too, don’t think he would come twice if he wasn’t legitimately interested.

Big outside guy, not a blazer but not slow by any means (11.1 recorded a couple years ago) but a true X. Would be a very nice addition with some of the smaller guys we are looking to add. It’s nice to have options. Apparently he visited with Emory before too, don’t think he would come twice if he wasn’t legitimately interested.
He shouldn't but I know @Confidence1000 gone come see you about this one.

WR Jalen Brown
WR Ray Ray Joseph
WR Robby Washington
WR Raymond Cottrell
Happy Saturday Night Live GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Listen bro! I Fux wit u pause! But u gotta hit Dat pause button next time low key

Advertisement
Back