2023 Official Visit Weekend #3: June 17-19

Advertisement
It’s confusing though, cause you would think kids would push things off to bid up their NILs
IMO, schools, recruits, Companies and families figuring out how to navigate this NIL thing. In all seriousness NIL has confused or complicated the thinking of recruits, families and even handlers. How would you handle it, because I'm not sure myself?

Advertisement
IMO, schools, recruits, Companies and families figuring out how to navigate this NIL thing. In all seriousness NIL has confused or complicated the thinking of recruits, families and even handlers. How would you handle it, because I'm not sure myself?
I’d probably take more time and figure things out

You wait til the last minute if ur top 30. Like shemar. He got paid paid

Advertisement
Big. The amount of ‘24 WR talent is dumbfounding. We need to get on these dudes early and often because they will get big checks to leave. Especially Smith.
I appreciate ur insight my dawg but ur no exempted from getting het with that pause button

Advertisement
I keep clicking each one of these like I don’t already know it’s the same one every time 💀 somebody please tell me I’m not alone

Chicago Pd Nbc GIF by One Chicago

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back