2023 Official Visit Weekend #3: June 17-19

Advertisement
So CBs are changing after each visit? Seems like this one of those recruits you absolutely have to be the last visit in order to close.

Reed‘s CB to Poverty St was a lot earlier (like last fall/winter). He was #1 on Newberg’s must have list for the 2023 class.

Now they won’t even get a visit lol.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Did someone says Paws?

1655249206435.png

Advertisement
Alright so Andy Jean and Damari Brown are expected at camp Wednesday.

Also I forgot to mention a QB in the Rashada thread when I was talking about the ‘24 QBs and that’s Isaac Wilson. He’s expected tomorrow and from everything I can find we’re gonna pursue him as well.

Alright so Andy Jean and Damari Brown are expected at camp Wednesday.

Also I forgot to mention a QB in the Rashada thread when I was talking about the ‘24 QBs and that’s Isaac Wilson. He’s expected tomorrow and from everything I can find we’re gonna pursue him as well.
Robby Washington and Chris Johnson will be on campus too

Advertisement
Darron Reed some while back said his family are Miami fans. We are after and in good spots with alot of DL. Just gotta see when they pop. Wayne, I think Bama is the main threat here, has a real relationship with Mario. Also Mpemba was high for us, kinda went quiet.

Darron Reed some while back said his family are Miami fans. We are after and in good spots with alot of DL. Just gotta see when they pop. Wayne, I think Bama is the main threat here, has a real relationship with Mario. Also Mpemba was high for us, kinda went quiet.
I think Mpemba is going back to Missouri

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back