Visits Official & Unofficial Visitors June 6-11, 2023

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think everyone from this weekend will end up a Cane, except Simmons. Not sure we can wrestle him away from Texas. Total speculation but i have consumed alot of info on each recruit from multiple sources and some of them are borderline silent commits. They are not gonna do what Clemson did and announce commits hours a part. They will be spread out over the next 5 weeks or so. The wait will be excruciating.

Last edited:
Now I wouldn't assume it was one of the 5 star DL personally. Sione or Staley would make the most sense to me. Sione teammate having just popped and Staley being turned down by in state power Clemson would make those two the most feasible.
Oh no I'm thinking those d-linemen pop in July definitely not this weekend

Advertisement
No way a 5 star edge or tackle is gonna commit today with all the official visits they have left to the McDonald’s duffel bag programs.
Until the then the rule applies: a silent isn’t a commit and a verbal is way better but the ink still has to dry.
Not gonna get worked up by possible multiple silents especially at those positions.
We allegedly couldn’t even keep a **** running back from bouncing to Texas.

If bijan got a lambo as part of nil I can only imagine what they’re giving 5 star dt’s.

Just like db, d tackle is a position that has haunted us.
I’m not saying we’re not in a good spot but this weekend has more momentum than I expected and will yield results.

But I’m in no way expecting multiple 5 star recruits to commit to one program on the same weekend. We would be lucky if we even got one.

So uh we finding out today or 👀👀 ?
Mario seems to like guys and their families to go home and sleep on it rather than commit on the spot and announce for hype

That’s me speculating but it would be surprising to me if things were announced this weekend just based on the type of guy Mario is and how he operates

Mario seems to like guys and their families to go home and sleep on it rather than commit on the spot and announce for hype

That’s me speculating but it would be surprising to me if things were announced this weekend just based on the type of guy Mario is and how he operates

1686438622071.png

1686438688543.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nice. I like waiting for good news on the recruiting front. Once a commitment is given in secret it never changes.
I didn’t want to say it lmao. I just feel like we’ve been burned by those silents so many time. I know that’s not exclusive to UM but imo it’s not public then they aren’t comitted lol

I didn’t want to say it lmao. I just feel like we’ve been burned by those silents so many time. I know that’s not exclusive to UM but imo it’s not public then they aren’t comitted lol
The difference is that no other school in the country has Mario Cristobal. He’s never lost a recruit he wanted.

Not disagreeing with you but Mario isn’t Manny, Golden, Richt, Randy etc

Trust what went down last year at this time

Advertisement
Back