Visits Official & Unofficial Visitors June 6-11, 2023

Advertisement
They’re still at Mario’s. Mas Hermanos just came over for brunch. All parties unavailable at moment. Business.
1686500878073.gif

And by business, you mean they talking bags and how much each are getting 💰💰💰

Advertisement
Correct we roasted them in Gators tears after they put them in a crappy hotel, gave them Walmart Cinnamon Rolls, took them to Dave and Busters to play skee ball, and catered some crappy dinner at some place in Gainesville and got a personal ride with Billy in a BMW for 5 minutes each.

Did you see our convoy? They had luxury SUV's with drivers take them wherever they went.

They relaxed at Mario's house in a more intimate setting with everyone to show that "family element" which you need to be able to do with them all after they've been wined and dined at some of Miami's best establishments and put up at the Ritz in the Grove. Easier to sit down, relax, have some nice food and drink and comfortable to converse with the recruits and their families. I personally don't like or do karaoke, but if they decided to do it after a long weekend then so be it.
Gator karaoke whole lot different than Miami karaoke.

Night and day difference in the accommodations between Miami and the gator.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m not gonna lie. If we caught wind of another school doing karaoke on a recruit visit in 2023 we would be in full-blown mocking mode.

My comment has nothing to do with whether or not they all loved it, if they did it at LIV even, because we still would mock it if it happens somewhere else.

no matter how it really was and how much they loved it, If it had happened somewhere else, we would be like what a great recruiting trip we went to the coaches house and sang karaoke

I Want to be clear that I don’t think it matters I’m just talking about how Amazing it would be to see the takes on the site in Gator tears if Florida did it

To each your own but I wouldn’t mock karaoke at the HC house. Karaoke is fun as **** and everyone gets into it even if you’re just a bystander. Very personal interaction with the kids and their families.

I mock the Gata for not even being able to reserve a Waffle House booth for visits.

Are you referring to him hinting at the portal LB or something else?
I guess that's who he means. Further down that thread he hints it's not a highly ranked guy. Grad transfer. someone mentioned a guy who may be following Nicholson.

To add to this, one of the long time posters there seems to think there will be a portal entry or two from Miami's side soon..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back