Visits Official & Unofficial Visitors June 6-11, 2023

Advertisement
Miami is all about big events. NBA/NHL finals are the biggest events going right now and both are down here this weekend. You have to have to have get these recruits in the box at the NBA finals tonight to show off being in a big event town.

Advertisement
They kinda did....when the players entered their rooms at The Oleo, there was boxes of "Ritz Crackers" with bows on them, laying on the pillow.

You know, @SWFLHurricane is completely correct.

When you stay at the Gainesville "Ritz Carlton", this is what you find on your bed:

1686352673819.png
1686352706289.png

Advertisement
It’s all good!!

I am as well… I’m stronger now and cardiovascular wise in better shape at almost 41 than I was at 21 but I attribute a lot of that to knowing my body, how to lift and of course eat properly
I’m with ya. A lot of content surrounding the space is all about finding the exact answer immediately when the process is really what yields the results

I tell people just ******* try everything and see what you like

People psyche themselves out before they even get in the gym obsessing about reps and sets and exercises. I’m like ya wanna do bicep curls every day for a month just do it it’s more important to find things you enjoy especially at first.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back