Official State Penn job as it relates to Golden Thread

Would You Be Upset If Al Left For Pedo State?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
zcJw1ftAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Wtf is this, cuneiform?

Why pick Um over Texas are you serious , the talent level in Florida .We got raped by Strong team with Florida plan c kids.It's not complicated. I wonder why Saban didn't go to Texas.I know we won't hire Strong, but it's okay to dream

You really think Strong will coach here for a third to half of what Texas can pay him all because he can get S. Florida kids here? When he gets any kid from Texas he wants as the Texas coach? You crazy!

At Blue White Illustrated someone just posted:

Former Lions Network Sources Reports... Reply
and I quote" Penn State Hires Al Golden after interview Saturday January 4, 2014. Finalization of contract and clearing Golden and press release imminent. "
This post was edited on 1/4 6:27 PM by rico18
1/4 6:26 PM | IP: Logged

Advertisement
So let's say Al is gone (please) how much could we realistically pay a legit corch?

We can't pay you idiot.
Jimmy was a young nobody from Ok state. Erickson was also an up and comer who came here on the cheap.
Same with Butch. Coker also.
We got Shannon because we couldn't afford to get anyone better, which is saying a lot.
We extended Golden because we found a diamond, and gave him a raise so that he would still make less than more than half the D-1 coaches.

You haters are just plain stupid.

How much does Al pay you to live under his desk. You may accept mediocrity but a real fans won't. Your so called diamond is a fugazi...

So let's say Al is gone (please) how much could we realistically pay a legit corch?

We can't pay you idiot.
Jimmy was a young nobody from Ok state. Erickson was also an up and comer who came here on the cheap.
We got Shannon because we couldn't afford to get anyone better, which is saying a lot.
We extended Golden because we found a diamond, and gave him a raise so that he would still make less than more than half the D-1 coaches.

Yup. Answer seems to be about half of w hat the big boys offer.

Advertisement
I don't even want him anymore..... He just put our recruiting class influx. If you are looking we are looking. GTFOH

Advertisement
Advertisement

We can't pay you idiot.

How much does Al pay you to live under his desk. You may accept mediocrity but a real fans won't. Your so called diamond is a fugazi...

Real fans like you?

What a joke you people are.

Lets keep a coach whose heart is always somewhere else. I want that guy leading our program. GTFOH....

Advertisement
Back