Official State Penn job as it relates to Golden Thread

Would You Be Upset If Al Left For Pedo State?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
there are tweets and rts golden has accepted the psu job working out money check brian the beast on 790 feed

Last edited:
Advertisement
The information coming out of this thing is all over the place, don't think there is a clear cut picture of what is actually taking place. Pretty sure Golden is looking, don't know if he has been offered. don't know what decision he or PSU will make. Quiet period until Monday IMO.

Welcome to being a 6-7 or 5-8 team again. This program can not get a break. I really believe this recruiting class will dismantle fast due to more negative recruiting from the sharks out there. Man I hope I am wrong!! THE MELTDOWN WIL BEGIN IN 3 , 2, 1

Advertisement
Welcome to being a 6-7 or 5-8 team again. This program can not get a break. I really believe this recruiting class will dismantle fast due to more negative recruiting from the sharks out there. Man I hope I am wrong!! THE MELTDOWN WIL BEGIN IN 3 , 2, 1

Roll troll!! we good

Shalala is about due to use the UM HC job as another social experiment. Won't be surprised if our next coach is a homosexual or a female. :(

:)

You are an idiot go fack yourself. If you don't know shot don't type it. Swear to God I would tear you apart for talking like that in person.

Advertisement
@HNYNUT_BERRIOS 1m

I'll be mad, let's put it that way

Cot **** if that kids bolts, its going to be a blood bath. Valentine and Kaaya are probably gonzo. Chad Thomas has said he will be looking, if Coley goes, Yearby is gone. Class is going to totally implode.

Advertisement
All I know is whoever we bring in to replace Golden would do good to put someone like "Ice" Harris on his staff at some capacity.

Why did this not help Shannon? Serious question.

An EXCELLENT question.

What exactly did Ice do? Maybe he didn't really offer a lot. I thought he worked on crafting an admission road map for academically deficient kids. We still missed out on several kids.

Advertisement
@HNYNUT_BERRIOS 1m

I'll be mad, let's put it that way

Cot **** if that kids bolts, its going to be a blood bath. Valentine and Kaaya are probably gonzo. Chad Thomas has said he will be looking, if Coley goes, Yearby is gone. Class is going to totally implode.

Dude, you are total debbie downer. This happens every time there is a coaching change. Some recruits will be lost, some recruits will moan and whine and will be put to ease once a new coach comes in.

Advertisement
Back