Official State Penn job as it relates to Golden Thread

Would You Be Upset If Al Left For Pedo State?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want someone who will stay with us for 8-10 years.

No what you guys want is an Urban Meyer, Nick Saban, Pete Carroll type coaches. Nothing else will satisfy anyone.

Al Golden is fine for this team and up until the past few days, all signs pointed to him being here for a long time and yet everyone still hated him.

Yea Al Golden doesn't have the best record but he maybe he didnt have a team good enough for it. This guy only just game out of the biggest BS of an investigation after 3 years. Don't you want to see what he can do now?

Advertisement
We could be competing with Syracuse, Pitt, Wake Forest, and BC for last place IF the new hire is not an upgrade from Golden and no d.

Talk about setting your expectations in the gutter

Well we certainly wouldn't want them to be out of kilter.

No wonder everybody seems to think that Cristobal is a legit candidate for the job. Makes me want to vomit.

Good to see you're alive brother

Lousy fat scumbag. LULZ at not returning anyone's calls including players. What a ****. I'd fire that maggot if any of it is true.

So you actually believe players and BOT members are calling him and then telling the media that he's not taking their calls?

lulz, really?

No. I believe no one ever says anything to the media or leaks anything that ever finds its way to the media. And, like you, I believe Golden waddles on water.

Advertisement
1. If Golden is so bad then why is he being offered another HC gig? I mean when Coker and Shannon were considered bad, they were unemployed for a couple years then went down to lower jobs.

2. If Golden is so bad and he beats out Franklin for the PSU gig, why would we want the 2nd tier guy that Golden beat out for the PSU job?

PSU wants a PSU guy that's why. The think with their heart and not with their head.

I would take James Franklin, but I would also take others before him

I don't mean to throw the race card out there, but it's PENN St. Do you really think that James Franklin is the first choice as long as there is a white viable candidate with TRUE Penn St ties out there?

OH NOEZ HOW WILL WE SURVIVE WITHOUT OUR 1-12 vs 8+ teams COACH??

ITS INCONCEIVABLE THAT WE CAN DO BETTER! UNFATHOMABLE! IMPOSSIBLE!

I want someone who will stay with us for 8-10 years.

No what you guys want is an Urban Meyer, Nick Saban, Pete Carroll type coaches. Nothing else will satisfy anyone.

Al Golden is fine for this team and up until the past few days, all signs pointed to him being here for a long time and yet everyone still hated him.

Yea Al Golden doesn't have the best record but he maybe he didnt have a team good enough for it. This guy only just game out of the biggest BS of an investigation after 3 years. Don't you want to see what he can do now?

No. I want Al the ******* to leave Miami and never return.

We could be competing with Syracuse, Pitt, Wake Forest, and BC for last place IF the new hire is not an upgrade from Golden and no d.

th
49.jpg

Advertisement
Al should go, not sure what PSU see in his coaching talents since he has been here. Great front man but nothing else!

Why did the south Florida coaches and mentors turn so sour on golden and UM? I think that he seen that and figured there was no way to fix it. Therefore got the **** out of dodge

Advertisement

Well we certainly wouldn't want them to be out of kilter.

No wonder everybody seems to think that Cristobal is a legit candidate for the job. Makes me want to vomit.

Good to see you're alive brother

Ha! Word. I've been avoiding posting as much as possible because this program and its struggles make me bat **** crazy.

Of course they can, many of the posters here have 3 different personalities...
Mike McHugh ‏@mvmchugh 55m
According to an ESPN Miami radio host, Al Golden is not returning calls from current Miami players, Board of Trustee members, or the media

Stand with the U huh? Just the fact that he doing an interview is ****ed up to me. **** this guy. Ole pimp ***.

Didn't 90% of this board want him gone? But now he's a traitor...our fan base can't have it both ways.

I don't want him gone right now because I'm afraid of transition but it's pretty obvious is coaching ability is suspect.

I have faith in Blake James.

We'll see when this all unfolds. He better have his *** getting feelers out already. A committee if necessary. And have this wrapped up in a week because if not, we're in serious trouble. We're probably already ****ed, unless Coley somehow is retained by the next staff. Kayaa is already on the edge and without a future QB, we ****ed.

Advertisement
1. If Golden is so bad then why is he being offered another HC gig? I mean when Coker and Shannon were considered bad, they were unemployed for a couple years then went down to lower jobs.

2. If Golden is so bad and he beats out Franklin for the PSU gig, why would we want the 2nd tier guy that Golden beat out for the PSU job?

If Rich Kotite is so bad how did he get hired by a couple NFL teams? How about Dan Henning? If he's so bad how'd he get multiple HC gigs? Gerry DiNardo? He can't be bad because he got hired more than once. John Mackovic must have been the best HC of all time because he kept getting HC gigs.

The fact that al golden interviewed with psu I hope he goes I hoped he wasn't going to leave but the fact he interviewed will hurt recruiting and player relations.

I have faith in Blake James.

We'll see when this all unfolds. He better have his *** getting feelers out already. A committee if necessary. And have this wrapped up in a week because if not, we're in serious trouble. We're probably already ****ed, unless Coley somehow is retained by the next staff. Kayaa is already on the edge and without a future QB, we ****ed.

Losing Kaaya will hurt, no doubt. Olsen better be good.

Who does Golden take with him?

Does he take Coley with him?

I'd like Coley to stay on as OC and Recruiting Coordinator, but not call plays.

Coley's a Miami guy. If he has any choice in the matter, he'd stay here instead of going to that freezing isolated kiddy rape parlor.

Yep and LOL at the notion of Golden taking Coley there. The only reason coley was hired was because Golden was at Miami.

Advertisement
Back