Official State Penn job as it relates to Golden Thread

Would You Be Upset If Al Left For Pedo State?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm sure there is a nice buyout that would come with golden leaving, and another 500k a yr with Dono gone, would love to keep coley as a coach in some aspect.

Advertisement
I got a call yesterday. Source was another coach (not at UM). Rumors like this always come through the coaching community, so I took it with a grain of salt. But he said that Golden was concerned that the 2014 team (which is feeling the effects of poor 2011 and 2012 classes) would hurt his standing. His value is high now.

There is legit smoke here. If Golden leaves, I believe the first call will be to Rob Chudzinski.
That fits perfectly with his shyster pvssy personality. He knows his recruiting classes suck so he wants to split before he gets even more exposed than he already is.

Right now, the only people who know he's a fraud are some astute UM fans, his assistant coaches, and Golden himself. If he hangs around much longer, the Ponzi bubble will burst. He doesn't appear willing to ditch his partner in crime or scrap his dilapidated busted system, so it's only a matter of time before his stock completely plummets.

Next year, he won't be able to rely on Shannon's players or, more importantly, the public's low opinion of Shannon's players as his crutch. It'll be pretty much all his own guys at that point, and the final bit of the Golden fraud (his alleged great recruiting) will be exposed. If he has half a brain he'll move on before the jig is up and he has to go into the broadcast booth after he gets shytcanned.

Advertisement
Remember, everybody in college and the NFL wanted Radio for HC from 2007 to 2010, according to his fans who are amongst us as I speak.

Then, all of a sudden, nobody on the planet wants him for anything but a bag man position coach.
Look he may or may not get or be offered the job, but to compare to randy fans being delusional vs the fact that every major site including real press and pen state heavy sites have him listed as strongly considered is purely idiotic on your part in the opposite direction , regardless of whether you or anyone else finds him worthy.

If Al Golden goes, I'd love to see UM reach out to Craig Bohl, former North Dakota State coach, who recently accepted the Wyoming job. He has built a juggernaught at NDSU and is beating good teams badly. Guy can flat out coach and for him to be able to develop and bring talent to North Dakota State in nothing short of amazing.

Who's CP ? Clinton Portis? So, Penn State AD has talked to CP and informed him that he was going to offer Al the job and CP told Ferman. Sounds very legit.

Advertisement
If you think our recruiting class doesn't fall apart, you're beyond delusional. Some guys may stick. But most of the guys will go elsewhere. Especially the top guys. So what we would be left with is a top 30 class.

I dont get the hate. You are as good as your qb is. And our qb's have not been that good. Some, if not many, have not been that good. We are getting much more talented players, and that's cause of al golden. He righted the culture, emphasized so fla again and out a goodrecruiting sstaff together. All that in the face of the Shapiro crap.

I hope he stays. He has earned the right to be here for a while. Get his guys in, his qb in and then evaluate.

If Golden stay great but if he leaves we will be OK. Until we are able to win on the LOS and get a quarterback who actually can go through progressions. I'm not feeling our scheme on the defensive side at all.. That's our biggest problem and somebody need to solve that

If golden leaves I wish him luck. He has not left the cubbards bare. I have always thought goldens predecessor wins us 6.

If you think our recruiting class doesn't fall apart, you're beyond delusional. Some guys may stick. But most of the guys will go elsewhere. Especially the top guys. So what we would be left with is a top 30 class.

I dont get the hate. You are as good as your qb is. And our qb's have not been that good. Some, if not many, have not been that good. We are getting much more talented players, and that's cause of al golden. He righted the culture, emphasized so fla again and out a goodrecruiting sstaff together. All that in the face of the Shapiro crap.

I hope he stays. He has earned the right to be here for a while. Get his guys in, his qb in and then evaluate.

lol @ righted the culture. His team just quit on him.

Advertisement
If Al Golden goes, I'd love to see UM reach out to Craig Bohl, former North Dakota State coach, who recently accepted the Wyoming job. He has built a juggernaught at NDSU and is beating good teams badly. Guy can flat out coach and for him to be able to develop and bring talent to North Dakota State in nothing short of amazing.

He wouldn't fit in here at all. Very good coach though.

Advertisement

K.

This better not be another ploy by golden for another extension/ raise

Ol slick wheel car salesman golden

Advertisement
Back