Official State Penn job as it relates to Golden Thread

Would You Be Upset If Al Left For Pedo State?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
I got a call yesterday. Source was another coach (not at UM). Rumors like this always come through the coaching community, so I took it with a grain of salt. But he said that Golden was concerned that the 2014 team (which is feeling the effects of poor 2011 and 2012 classes) would hurt his standing. His value is high now.

There is legit smoke here. If Golden leaves, I believe the first call will be to Rob Chudzinski.
The same Chudzinski that was hated by his players at the Panthers and run out of the Browns in less than a year?

The same Chudzinski that has Browns players publicly saying the team made a mistake and that Chud was good to them?

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...ous-mistake-say-organization-is-a-joke-010214

And the Panthers didn't exactly hate him. Steve Smith just said that their offense suffered because Chud was "auditioning" for a HC job...never said he didn't like him, or even imply it. And the Panthers had 700 more yards in Chud's last year as an OC than they did this year.

Anyways, under Chud they went from the 32nd ranked scoring offense to the 5th ranked scoring offense in one year. I'd say he's pretty decent at what he does.

As a panthers fan, I will say he was productive and his play design was awesome but his main issue is that he would often go away from the stuff that was working really wells be then go full ****** in the red zone.

Never seen such a fan base that loves living in the past! Chud is such a great hire that it took him years to finally get a job and then get fired in one year. Curtis Johnson, Cristobal, Chud all no!!!!

Advertisement
Aside from the recruiting class this year, is there any other reason that any of you'll want Goldens to stay?

Please enlighten me.

Advertisement
This is just a dog and pony show, so Golden can claim he had offers but chose to stay with the U!

Same kinda crap they spouted with Coker and Radio. LOL!

This is a primitive attempt at skylarking, and we ain't fallin' for no banana in the tailpipe!

Remember, everybody in college and the NFL wanted Radio for HC from 2007 to 2010, according to his fans who are amongst us as I speak.

Then, all of a sudden, nobody on the planet wants him for anything but a bag man position coach.

I got a call yesterday. Source was another coach (not at UM). Rumors like this always come through the coaching community, so I took it with a grain of salt. But he said that Golden was concerned that the 2014 team (which is feeling the effects of poor 2011 and 2012 classes) would hurt his standing. His value is high now.

There is legit smoke here. If Golden leaves, I believe the first call will be to Rob Chudzinski.
The same Chudzinski that was hated by his players at the Panthers and run out of the Browns in less than a year?

The same Chudzinski that has Browns players publicly saying the team made a mistake and that Chud was good to them?

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...ous-mistake-say-organization-is-a-joke-010214

And the Panthers didn't exactly hate him. Steve Smith just said that their offense suffered because Chud was "auditioning" for a HC job...never said he didn't like him, or even imply it. And the Panthers had 700 more yards in Chud's last year as an OC than they did this year.

Anyways, under Chud they went from the 32nd ranked scoring offense to the 5th ranked scoring offense in one year. I'd say he's pretty decent at what he does.

As a panthers fan, I will say he was productive and his play design was awesome but his main issue is that he would often go away from the stuff that was working really wells be then go full ****** in the red zone.
Panthers fan too.

Don't mind him, but when two of the vets (Smith and Williams) are saying they won't miss him that's a big thing.

Maybe he'll make a great college HC. He's obviously a very creative offensive play caller. Who knows.

Oh and there was some guy called Cam Newton too - he might have helped move the O from #32 to #5.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If he goes, he goes. We have a lot of young talent that will attract a good coach.

First time in 10 years it is an attractive job.

I know, Al did a great job of getting talent here during the investigation. I have to believe a young up and coming coach, or someone looking for a new gig would see the talent on this roster and jump at the job. Petrino ( I know it's never going to happen) would be unreal with South Florida talent.

Never seen such a fan base that loves living in the past! Chud is such a great hire that it took him years to finally get a job and then get fired in one year. Curtis Johnson, Cristobal, Chud all no!!!!

Yeah he wasn't coaching in the NFL for the last decade or anything.

Advertisement
Back