Soccer Official soccer/futbol thread (Europe/USA).

@MadCane

My apologies, your unbanning won't take place until the new software is put into place. The new owner said he expexts it to go through and to take over ownership in the next week to ten days. I'll let you know when you're able to log into the MadAsshole account. Then he'll change your name.
Sounds like he’s a better guy than the previous few douches who owned/ran that site.

Advertisement
1661481269000.png

Advertisement
5/5 for the Gunners. Hopefully the injuries today were not too bad before going to Old Trafford.

For all the jokes made about United letting Pogba leave on a free, getting Ericksen on a free is the real story. He’s a much better team player.

Advertisement
Can’t believe they’re postponing all of these matches because this queen died.
I am confused how Chelsea can play on Wednesday but ****nal can’t play on Thursday because there aren’t enough police. There seem to be events on Wednesday but not Thursday.

Advertisement
I definitely respect the human interest story related to the queen, but United were on a roll! This is longer than the American sports hiatus after 9/11.
I saw a Championship league game was played today as well as Champions League.

EPL is above those I guess although I know CL is governed by UEFA and they have a schedule to keep.

I saw a Championship league game was played today as well as Champions League.

EPL is above those I guess although I know CL is governed by UEFA and they have a schedule to keep.
Apparently every single police officer in the entire country needs to be in London this weekend for the Queen.

Advertisement
Robert Lewandoski did what he always does....Not score in the big games. He's an epic stat compiler and Bayern fans all know this.

Advertisement
Back