Soccer Official soccer/futbol thread (Europe/USA).

I’m predicting a beatdown today, followed by an announcement of a new signing shortly thereafter. Aka the Randy Shannon method of managing losses.

Advertisement
Director of Football ain’t the problem at United, but I’m sure you know that. I’m not excited about Casemiro joining, it’s a necessary but not sufficient move. I’m just glad they have the midfield destroyer that they should’ve had for years, instead of McFred. It is very clearly a panic buy, but a good one at least for a couple of years. Will it help them reach 4th place? Depends what else happens in the next week or so.
Nice result.

Adding Casemiro to that center back pairing makes it a totally new United defense. Full of beasts.

/seeyaMaguire

Adding Casemiro to that center back pairing makes it a totally new United defense. Full of beasts.

/seeyaMaguire
There is no reason Varane should be a flop. Lautaro Martinez will be interesting … 5’9” CBs don’t usually fare well over the course of a PL season but we shall see. Maguire is useless and was always overrated because he is British.

Advertisement
Hey @MadCane, when are you coming back to the WEZ?

You've been unbanned for awhile now....need some spice in the green bay/NFL thread.

Advertisement
They currently start McFred. Massive upgrade in a position they have neglected for several years.
I am not an ****nal fan but Arteta is playing a lot of young players and they are thriving. Man U needs to start finding younger players vs paying out the a$$ for washed up players.

Dortmund just managed to lose a 2-0 lead vs Bremen between the 89th and 95th minute
**** them *******. Always complaining about Bayern and yet they spend their $$ irresponsibly and it’s blamed on Bayern.

That was wonderful to watch for me.

Hey @MadCane, when are you coming back to the WEZ?

You've been unbanned for awhile now....need some spice in the green bay/NFL thread.

Hey @MadCane

We got you unbanned over on the WEZ. New Ownership. Head on over to discuss that monday whoopin.

Under which name am I unbanned, because, as you know, the small ***** syndrome mods/“owners” changed my name several times. And the ones I tried didn’t work.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ahhhhhhh - Barcelona in our group!! Love it.

Going to kill them fools again. I have the grave already dug out and ready for Lewandisney:

1661448415827.png

Germany Laugh GIF by MolaTV

@MadCane

My apologies, your unbanning won't take place until the new software is put into place. The new owner said he expexts it to go through and to take over ownership in the next week to ten days. I'll let you know when you're able to log into the MadAsshole account. Then he'll change your name.

Advertisement
Back